Certified Nursing Assistant / NAC – Idaho Falls, ID ($500 sign-on bonus)
We have a new employment opportunity for a Nursing Assistant / NAC in a long term care facility / nursing home in Idaho Falls, Idaho. We seek team oriented Certified Nursing Assistants with desire to provide exceptional patient care. Multiple positions available.
The chosen NAC / CNA will communicate well, remain composed under pressure, & demonstrate respect and concern for both residents and family members.
Our facility offers residents:
• 30 Private rooms dedicated for recovering after hospitalization
• Admissions 24/7
• Televisions in all rooms
• Free cable for residents and their guests
• Wi Fi free of charge for patients and families
• Telephone access in each room
• Medicare and Medicaid certified
• Staff fluent in Spanish
• Beautician services available
We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100% employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring!
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA responsibilities:
• Maintaining resident confidentiality at all times
• Positioning and proper alignment using pressure ulcer prevention techniques
• Promptly responding to call lights
• Bathing, showering, and feeding residents
• Assisting resident in ambulation
• Safely using wheelchair, walkers, mechanical lifts and scales
• Documenting I&Os
• Assisting with resident hygiene; grooming activities, oral and hair care
• Recording vital signs and weights
• Assisting residents to and from the bathroom/commode
• Using appropriate transfer techniques and/or Hoyer lift
• Monitoring resident blood pressure & temp
Nursing Assistant / CNA qualifications:
• Current State Nursing Assistant Certificate (NAC) preferred, however we will train
• CPR / BLS certification
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience preferred but will train exceptional candidates
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time employees
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We are actively interviewing now, contact us today!
Physician / Hematology / Idaho / Permanent / HEMOC / Idaho Falls, ID
Idaho Falls, ID - falls, idaho, ground, medical, cancer, rescue,...
Hematology - Physicans Only
Idaho Falls, ID - falls, ground, idaho, cancer, medical, hematology,...
Registered Nurse Idaho Falls, ID
Idaho Falls, ID - noc, falls, idaho, nursing home, aide, speech,...
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/NAC)
Idaho Falls, ID - c, idaho, personal, nursing assistant, assistant,...
Physician / Endocrinology - Pediatric / Idaho / Permanent / Pediatric
Idaho Falls, ID - pediatric, picu, idaho, medical, falls, keeping,...
Physician / Family Practice / Idaho / Permanent / Northern Idaho
ID - idaho, northern, telephone, family, physician,...
Physician / HEMOC / Idaho Falls, ID sm
Idaho Falls, ID - sm, idaho, falls, ground, cancer, rescue,...