Certified Nursing Assistant / NAC – Idaho Falls, ID ($500 sign-on bonus)
We have a new employment opportunity for a Nursing Assistant / NAC in a long term care facility / nursing home in Idaho Falls, Idaho. We seek team oriented Certified Nursing Assistants with desire to provide exceptional patient care. Multiple positions available.
The chosen NAC / CNA will communicate well, remain composed under pressure, & demonstrate respect and concern for both residents and family members.
Our facility offers residents:
• 30 Private rooms dedicated for recovering after hospitalization
• Admissions 24/7
• Televisions in all rooms
• Free cable for residents and their guests
• Wi Fi free of charge for patients and families
• Telephone access in each room
• Medicare and Medicaid certified
• Staff fluent in Spanish
• Beautician services available
We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100% employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring!
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA responsibilities:
• Maintaining resident confidentiality at all times
• Positioning and proper alignment using pressure ulcer prevention techniques
• Promptly responding to call lights
• Bathing, showering, and feeding residents
• Assisting resident in ambulation
• Safely using wheelchair, walkers, mechanical lifts and scales
• Documenting I&Os
• Assisting with resident hygiene; grooming activities, oral and hair care
• Recording vital signs and weights
• Assisting residents to and from the bathroom/commode
• Using appropriate transfer techniques and/or Hoyer lift
• Monitoring resident blood pressure & temp
Nursing Assistant / CNA qualifications:
• Current State Nursing Assistant Certificate (NAC) preferred, however we will train
• CPR / BLS certification
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience preferred but will train exceptional candidates
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time employees
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We are actively interviewing now, contact us today!
CERTIFIED NURSING AIDE - CNA
Idaho Falls, ID - aide, cna, idaho, nursing home, resident,...
Registered Nurse Idaho Falls, ID
Idaho Falls, ID - nurse, nursing, registered, care, idaho, noc,...
Nursing Assistant / Shower Aide
Idaho Falls, ID - hair, aide, nail, nursing, assistant, care,...
Idaho Falls, ID - preservation, director, activity, care, idaho,...
Operating Room Technician-PRN
ID - surgical, idaho, technician, instrumentation,...
Retail Sales Part Time: Idaho Falls, ID, Macy s Grand Teton
Idaho Falls, ID - instructional, idaho, sales, pos, retail, store,...
Hair Stylist - Licensed
Idaho Falls, ID - hair, salon, stylist, idaho, boys, falls, licensed,...