To be considered you must send an up to date resume.
Must be a US Citizen
• Sources and purchases machinery, equipment, tools, raw material, packaging materials, parts, services, and/or supplies necessary for operation of an organization.
• Compiles and analyzes statistical data to determine feasibility of buying products and to establish price objectives.
• Compiles information to keep informed on price trends and manufacturing processes.
• Confers with suppliers and analyzes suppliers operations to determine factors that affect prices and determines lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules.
• Reviews proposals, negotiates prices, selects or recommends suppliers, analyzes trends, follows up orders placed, verifies delivery, approves payment, and maintains necessary records.
• May prepare bid packages.
Education / Experience Requirements:
• 3 Years with Bachelors; 1 Year with Masters
Phone number: 601-791-5334
Procurement Analyst 3
Newport News, VA - procurement, analyst, bid, raw, price, packaging,...
Procurement Analyst 1
Newport News, VA - procurement, analyst, packaging, raw, statistical,...
Hampton, VA - aircraft, po, ms, analyst, procurement,...
Subcontract Administrator, Senior
Norfolk, VA - administrator, procurement, administration, team,...
SALES DATA ENTRY ANALYST
Newport News, VA - analyst, data entry, radiation, data,...
Norfolk, VA - laborer, company, labor, skilled, description,...
Business Analyst, Sr
Newport News, VA - analyst, accounting, ms, scripts, test, office,...