Location: Newport News, VA – HII
Duration: 0-6 Months
Pay Rate: $30.63 – $45.55
Must be a US Citizen
Must have an up to date resume to be considered.
Education / Experience Requirements:
• 5 Years with Bachelors in Science
• 3 Years with Masters
• 0 Years with PhD
• Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
• Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
• Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
• Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
The Systems Engineer is responsible for the analysis, design and support of software or hardware solutions that meet the business needs of the customer. The primary area of focus will be Information Technology solutions to support the enhancement of manufacturing processes with SAP PS/PP, MS SharePoint and other software applications. The individual will follow a Systems Development Life Cycle process, similar to CMMI/INCOSE, performing requirements analysis, system design and testing associated with implementation and support of SAP PS/PP, COTS and other applications. The individual needs the ability to work with and lead teams consisting of project management, systems engineers, technical resources, process leads, and system users to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of business process enhancements.
• Identify and implement solutions to broad, complex, and critical customer enhancement challenges and issues using a high degree of insight, research, and analytical skills, to develop new or enhanced methods and techniques to resolve problems.
• Leverage system development lifecycle knowledge to anticipate changes required in project plans and processes. Effectively communicate issues and alternative solutions. Takes initiative to achieve valued-added results and improve upon solutions offered.
• Lead work teams on various sized projects. Manage project scope and customer expectations. Plan and organize the work of the team and ensure that accepted project methodology, techniques, tools and solutions are being followed. Monitor and report on project status to project leads for larger projects.
• Develop and foster collaborative working relationships with the customer, project managers, and team members. Ensure the successful implementation of assigned projects through the entire project lifecycle. Deliver quality products on time and within budget.
• Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills
• Previous IT project implementation experience using a system development approach
• Familiarity of SAP Manufacturing (PS, PM, MM, QM Modules) and/or SharePoint is a plus
• Functional knowledge of manufacturing processes, including production planning and material/document/quality management is a plus
SAP PP/PS Consultant
Newport News, VA - sap, mm, pp, dm, ps, executive, consultant,...
IT Project Manager
Newport News, VA - sap, it project, project, phd, sharepoint, pmp,...
IT Project Manager
Newport News, VA - it project, sap, project, pmp, phd, technical,...
SAP MM/QM Engineer Systems 4
Newport News, VA - mm, sap, engineer, project, systems engineer,...
SAP FI Engineer Systems 3
Newport News, VA - sap, fi, engineer, project, systems engineer,...
Systems Engineer 2 - Agile Coach
Newport News, VA - agile, engineer, fabrication, publishing,...
SAP FI Engineer Systems 3 - VA
Newport News, VA - sap, fi, phd, engineer, project, modules, studies,...