Nursing Assistant / NAC – Pahrump, NV
We have a new employment opportunity for a Nursing Assistant / NAC in a long term care facility in Pahrump, Nevada.
This employee-owned company values the opportunity to help every resident make the most of each day. The chosen NAC / CNA will communicate well, remain composed under pressure, & demonstrate respect and concern for both residents and family members.
Located in the quiet town of Pahrump, Nevada, our facility offers a home-like atmosphere. It is located close to Las Vegas but enjoys a “small town” attitude. Our holistic approach combines rehabilitation, clinical care and social well-being as the foundation from which our patients benefit. We’re proud to be a locally run and 100% employee-owned company. Our organization is well established and is also a part of the fastest growing healthcare management company in the west. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Nursing Assistant / CNA responsibilities:
• Maintaining resident confidentiality at all times
• Positioning and proper alignment using pressure ulcer prevention techniques
• Promptly responding to call lights
• Bathing, showering, and feeding residents
• Assisting resident in ambulation
• Safely using wheelchair, walkers, mechanical lifts and scales
• Documenting I&Os
• Assisting with resident hygiene; grooming activities, oral and hair care
• Recording vital signs and weights
• Assisting residents to and from the bathroom/commode
• Using appropriate transfer techniques and/or Hoyer lift
• Monitoring resident blood pressure & temp
Nursing Assistant / CNA qualifications:
• Current State Nursing Assistant Certificate (NAC) required
• CPR / BLS certification
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Assistant Director of Nursing
Aurora, IL - qa, assistant, .net, director, clinical, infection,...
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Concord, CA - administrator, nursing home, home administrator,...
Regional MDS / Regional QA Consultant Denver, CO
Denver, CO - mds, qa, regional, nursing home, consultant, co,...
Regional Vice President (RVP)
Seattle, WA - vice, president, vice president, nursing home,...
Registered Nurse - Sign-on Bonus
Hillsboro, OR - noc, nursing home, aide, .net, grad, registered,...
Full-time Traveling Nurse
Vancouver, WA - grad, .net, traveling, skilled, nurse, vancouver,...
Nursing Home Administrator
Atlanta, GA - home administrator, nursing home, administrator,...