1. Oversees day-to-day contact with an assigned portfolio of customer accounts for the collection of Accounts Receivables.
2. Advises assigned customers of available credits.
3. Assists in the processing of credit/rebilled transactions.
4. Works with Cash Applications to resolve questions regarding customer payments.
5. Monitors pending customer orders and releases them in a timely manner once all required information has been received (i.e. payment, promise to pay)
6. Actively participates in the investigation and resolution of customer payment deductions and disputes. Tasks may include working with Sales on pricing issues and Transportation to obtain Proof of Delivery and related documents.
7. Assists with the gathering of credit information/research material for assigned customer portfolio. Learns to use available credit information tools as well as their application towards analysis work. Individuals in this role may be considered for credit granting authority.
8. Communicates potential credit and collection issues decisions to internal stakeholders (i.e. Sales Reps, Credit Analyst, Customer Service Rep) and assists them as needed to help drive resolution.
9. Monitors credit limits for assigned customer portfolio and proactively works with Credit Analyst to process any required adjustments
10. Completion of other special projects as assigned.
1. Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
2. General business acumen with prior exposure to areas of Finance, Credit, or Accounting
3. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
4. Ability to learn new tasks quickly; demonstrate flexibility when presented with change
5. Self-starter. Able to work independently.
Experience and Education:
1. Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
2. 1-3 years of business-to-business collections experience.
3. 3-5 years of business-to-business collections
4. Prior experience in Agribusiness, Food, CPG industries
5. Prior experience with SAP or equivalent ERP system
6. Experience with credit information tools (DNB, Credit Risk Monitor, Hoover’s, Seafax).
Collections Analyst - Contract
Denver, CO - collections, analyst, sap, credit, credit analyst,...
Collection Analyst - 159850
Denver, CO - credit, information, portfolio, analyst, customer,...
Collections Analyst 1
Denver, CO - credit, collections, sap, analyst, portfolio,...
Denver, CO - collections, credit, sap, analyst, collection,...
Denver, CO - sales, processing, housekeeping, credit,...
Credit Analyst 3
Denver, CO - wells, credit, fargo, risk, analyst, officers, men,...
Englewood, CO - credit, underwriter, dealership, engine, analyst,...