Montezuma, IA AREA
Our client company is seeking an experienced manager to maintain all IT systems and software by upgrading and adding as necessary and making repairs and improvements to keep systems operating at optimum levels.
You must be willing to:
• Maintain/continually develop Wide Area Network (WAN) connectivity/topology
• Sustain development of remote access/control systems environments
• Manage enterprise systems backups
• Develop/maintain network wiring/phone system software
• Support company quality/environmental policies
• Manage/schedule multiple priorities to meet deadlines
• Investigate/research new technology
• Work flexible hours to be available to three shifts
Requirements (MUST HAVE)
• High school/GED (2-4 year degree in Computer Science or related field preferred)
• 2 years IT management related experience
• Familiar with EDI, Bar Coding & Scanning systems, private networking (IPsec, PPTP, L2TP), firewalls, routers/witch configuration/programming knowledge
• Solid networking experience/background including routers, switches, WiFi, etc and Microsoft products, Windows Server 2003, Active Directory E-Mail messaging platforms
• CAT 5 Network wiring and standards
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or in the future.
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business
Grinnell, IA - it, give, person, control, worked, general, crew,...
Oskaloosa, IA - it, give, person, control, general, worked, crew,...
Newton, IA - it, person, 1st, give, control, hired, general,...
Grinnell, IA - sales associate, service, it, store, associate,...
Marshalltown, IA - it, give, person, control, worked, general, crew,...
Colfax, IA - it, person, give, control, general, crew, worked,...
Pella, IA - it, give, person, posting, worked, control,...