VP of Property Management – Nashville, TN
We have a new employment opportunity for an experienced VP of Property Management with a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) group in Nashville, Tennessee.
The VP of Property Management / Director of Construction and Planning will manage land use, design, architecture, permitting, and start-to-finish medical facility construction projects. This position will oversee overall construction operations in consideration of medical trends, local demographics, patient census and design/construction options. Must have knowledge of skilled nursing or acute care or rehab / LTAC hospital construction.
Director of Construction and Planning Primary responsibilities include;
• Managing construction / remodel of medical facilities
• Ensuring full compliance with permit process
• Managing land use
• Reviewing and enforcing OSHA guidelines
• Developing a budget for the region in conjunction with the operations team
• Tracking survey trends involving life/safety issues and physical plant deficiencies
• Identifying areas for improvement and executing plans of correction
• Making judicious determinations pertaining to capital expenditures
• Providing technical oversight of the bid / specification process
• Meeting regional and divisional productivity goals
• Maintaining strict adherence to all applicable state / federal regulations and company policies
Director of Construction and Planning qualifications:
• Comprehensive understanding of CA building codes and construction regulations pertaining to Nursing Homes / Skilled Nursing Facilities
• Must have knowledge of skilled nursing or acute care or rehab / LTAC hospital construction (Multi-site, multi-state experience.)
• Healthcare development experience including land use planning, new construction, remodeling, architecture, permitting, maintenance, etc.
• Expert knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems
• Regional Plant Operations Management / Construction experience within Long Term Care strongly preferred
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and delegate effectively
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
• Five years’ experience in inpatient medical building and plant construction
• Two years’ experience in a supervisory role with staff responsibility
• Experience with P&L accountability preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering and/or completion of an appropriate Journeyman program strongly preferred
• Prior supervisory experience in healthcare facility construction required
Please click apply now, call Rick Chasteen at 888-582-5627 for more information, email resume to RChasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-344-1889. We look forward to hearing from you!
Registered Nurse - Rehab (Travel )
Nashville, TN - rehab, nurse, nashville, medical, recruiter,...
Registered Nurse - OR (Travel )
Nashville, TN - nashville, medical insurance, medical, staffing,...
Registered Nurse - Acute Care (Travel )
Nashville, TN - nurse, nashville, care, r.n., acute, systems...
Registered Nurse - Step Down (Travel )
Nashville, TN - nurse, nashville, medical, recruiter, active, rns,...
ICU RN TN - Travel (Travel )
Nashville, TN - icu, medical, nashville, r.n., call, phase,...
Registered Nurse - Coronary Care (Travel )
Nashville, TN - nurse, nashville, care, r.n., systems, nursing...
Med Surg RN TN - Travel (Travel )
Nashville, TN - med, nashville, surg, medical, interviews, phase,...