Small 42 bed skilled nursing facility in Eastern Washington is looking for qualified Certified Nurse Assistants!
Nursing Assistant – Registered:
1. Send in registration within three (3) days of hire.
2. Enroll in a Nursing Assistant Program within twenty (20) days of hire and complete class within four (4) months.
3. Must complete State test to be certified at the earliest possible time.
Nursing Assistant – Certified
1. Must show valid certified license for the State of Washington.
2. Must show proof of HIV training.
1. Must possess a sincere desire to serve the ill, aged, and infirm.
2. Must be able to read, write, speak & understand the English language. Listen & respond to verbal and non-verbal communication in an appropriate manner.
3. Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
4. Records & reports observations, actions, & information accurately & timely.
5. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
6. Must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age.
7. Must be willing to work harmoniously with other personnel.
8. Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever condition they are currently functioning. Makes adjustments for resident’s physical or mental limitations.
9. Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
10. Must be willing to improve skills through in-service education.
11. Must be responsive to the Laws & Regulations which affect his/her practice.
Physician / Physiatrist / Locum tenens / Physiatrist - Ph
WA - staff, medicine, rehabilitation, physical, doctor,...
Certified Nursing Assistant
Moses Lake, WA - escort, healthcare, certified nursing,...
Physician / Orthopedics / Locum tenens / Orthopedic Physi
WA - orthopedic, independent, medical, task, certified,...
Physician / Gastroenterology / Board Certified Gastroente
WA - gastroenterologist, gastroenterology, endoscopy,...
Physical Therapist Assistant PTA Hospital
Ephrata, WA - therapist, therapist assistant, physical,...
Travel Certified Registered Nurse First Assist CRNFA
Moses Lake, WA - nurse, r.n., care, network, information, staff,...
Travel Registered Nurse - Telemetry - TELE - RN
Moses Lake, WA - nurse, network, care, r.n., information, tele,...