An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and skilled Team Lead Mobile Developer to work for a growing corporate mobile development company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Gather requirements into functional solutions
• Develop mobile applications on assigned platforms
• Assist the Technical Support and QA teams in diagnosing bugs and other issues in products
• Determine goals of each developer based on technical requirements & manage goals
• Participate in development work and do code review of developers, as necessary
• Possess a solid understanding of OOP language/ framework such as Java, C#, C++, etc.
• Familiar with mobile devices & technologies (iOS, Android, etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or formal education in an IT-related field or subject/s
• Monday – Friday (9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M)
• This role may require temporary assignment, from time to time, to the company’s satellite offices, branches or affiliate offices
• Dress code is casual.
Progress your career! It’s time! Send your CV now to Nathan Damiano (email@example.com).
Warehouse Staff - Pasig City
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr, city, warehouse, warehouse staff, ph...
Philippines, NCR - ncr, sm, mall, makati, taguig, city, vocational,...
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr...
Philippines, Mandaluyong, NCR - android, ncr, developer, android developer,...
Sales Representative (NCR)
Philippines, Makati, NCR - ncr, general, fast, ph, course, full time,...
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - ncr, android, ios, developer, field, hr, mobile,...
Senior Mobility Developer
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr, developer, controller, android, embedded,...