We are growing and look to add a couple of new Welders to our Medina, Ohio location. If you are interested please contact Judi in Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org 330-869-4822.
Effectively and efficiently work to blue prints, fabricate, fit and weld in accordance AWS D14.6 and AWS D1.1 standards. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Major Job Responsibilities:
1. Fit and weld complex fabrications.
2. Perform welding operations with FCAW, GMAW and SMAW methods.
3. Bolt, clamp, rivet, tack-weld and finish weld parts into position.
4. Operate jib hoists and overhead cranes.
5. Keep work center clean and safe
1. Must be able to successfully complete an internal weld test.
2. Knowledge of wire and filler materials for various steel alloys and some exotic materials.
3. Working knowledge of wire feed speed, amperage settings and voltage settings.
4. Must be able to weld in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions.
5. Must be proficient at torch cutting, plasma cutting and grinding.
7 Must know crane and jib hoist operations and rigging applications.
8. Must be proficient at reading and interpreting complex blueprints and weld symbols.
9. Interacts with design engineering on form, fit and function.
AWS certified and/or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Full-time position with great benefits!
Truck Driver, Class A - Full Time
Medina, OH - experience, benefits, full, dental, time, must,...
Berea, OH - welder, welding, sheet metal, metal, tig...
Akron, OH - welder, mechanic, welders, lathe, paid, press,...
Mig/Tig Welders/Fabricators - 7
Cleveland, OH - welder, tig, welders, mig, fabricator, welding,...
Freight Operations Supervisor
Parma, OH - operations, time, employees, ensure, experience,...
Medina, OH - hire, life, experience, emergency, patient, one,...
Major Appliance Specialty Sales Supervisor
Elyria, OH - appliance, training, department, experience, time,...