Resident Care Manager – Snohomish, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Resident Care Manager within a high quality skilled nursing facility located in Snohomish, Washington. This facility requires a Nurse with long term care RCM experience.
We offer short-term rehabilitation services for patients recovering from an illness or surgery. We also provide 24-hour skilled nursing care for long-term residents, as well as respite care for family caregivers who need a break from the stresses and pressures that come with providing around-the-clock care to a loved one. Our residents can relax in our peaceful rooms or enjoy our beautifully landscaped grounds that are always ready for outdoor barbeques and socializing activities. We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
The chosen RCM candidate will be rewarded with market leading compensation. We are looking for a nurse with solid clinical experience within long term care. This is a full-time position.
Resident Care Manager duties:
• Coordinate the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) to ensure timely completion of clinical assessments for each resident.
• Coordinates and performs nursing assessments at time of admission and ongoing.
• Participate in the daily quality review of new admission medical records, physician orders, and nursing reports for the prior 24-72 hours.
• Initiate development of individual care plans and care directives utilizing nursing process, Minimum Data Set (MDS), Care Area Assessments (CAAs), and resident input.
• Update resident care plans and care directives as necessary in compliance with regulations.
• Utilize the MDS scheduler to plan and set MDS Assessment Reference Dates (ARDs).
• Conduct interdisciplinary resident care conferences at 72 hours post admission, during the Admission RAI process, upon inter-Center unit transfer, and quarterly or at time of a significant change in condition per regulations.
• Maintain the Medicare Prospective Payment System (PPS) communication board for the unit.
• Assist the DNS with managing, supervising, coordination and participating in resident care programs, including the day to day oversight of care delivery in conjunction with other IDT members.
• Validate that resident needs are being met timely and professionally.
• Participate in committees and meetings such as Resident Care Conferences, Nutrition/Hydration/Skin, Behavior and Medication, Unusual Events and fall prevention.
• Assist DNS to develop, interpret, implement and validate that Center policies and procedures, standards of practice and regulatory guidelines are adhered to by unit staff.
• Participate in Quality Assurance Program as directed by DNS.
EDUCATION, LICENSURE, & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Graduate of accredited school of nursing
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a nursing services management role with oversight of resident care and daily staff performance
• Current license in good standing (RN or LPN)
• Maintain all required education credits
• AANAC certification: MDS 3.0, or must complete the AANAC certification within 3 months of hire (Center covers cost of certification if needed)
• Must be available to work weekends or evenings and be on-call occasionally
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time employees
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Executive in Residence, Management Department
WA - university, school, jd, executive, management,...
Snohomish, WA - mds, aide, mds coordinator, resident, nursing,...
Seattle, WA - mds, mds coordinator, coordinator, .net, care,...
Wellness Nurse - RN
Monroe, WA - coordinator, resident, care coordinator,...
Home Care Nurse / RN / LPN / Homecare / Home Health
Snohomish, WA - l.p.n., r.n., healthcare, nurse, care, nurses,...
Seattle, WA - mds, church, mds coordinator, biller, coordinator,...
Resident Care Manager (RN) North Seattle, WA
Seattle, WA - mds, scheduler, dns, resident, .net, manager, care,...