• High School diploma/GED with manufacturing or grain handling experience desirable.
• Ability to work independently and as a team.
• Multi-tasking skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Desire to learn and develop new skills and competencies
• Requires a force of up to 10lb, up to 32/hr.
• Requires a torque force of up to 25 lb.
• Tolerate working in environment with inside ambient temperatures, and extreme humidity.
• Requires Near/Far, Depth, Color vision.
• Walking/Standing on indoor surfaces 100% of day per 8 hour shift.
• Tolerate working in an environment where chlorine is used to clean.
• Required to wear rubber boots, wetsuit, rubber gloves and respirator at different times throughout the day.
• Required to wear hard hat, gloves and ear/eye protection.
• Occasional lifting 25 lb. and seldom lifting up to 100 lb.
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
• Ability to work overtime and shifts including holidays and weekends as required.
• Ability to follow documented processes.
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Production operator participates as team members in a high volume, heavy manufacturing environment.
• Responsible for the daily operation of compartment setup, niche end and sub-compartment, cleaning, washing and chlorine sanitizing compartment and sub-compartment, spray chamber cleaning and sanitizing; unloading, turning machine runs, and water applications, recipe entry, and compartment temp verification.
• Sanitation of reservoir room, trays and compartment drags, green malt legs, angles, lower and upper germ cross, lower and upper compartment ends on a weekly basis.
• Periodic cleaning of compartment turning machines nozzles, spray chamber washing and nozzle checks, attemperator pit cleaning, sub-isles and exhaust tunnel cleaning.
• Adhere to all required safety requirements.
• Adhere to all plant and department policies and procedures.
Full Time crew Member
Jamestown, ND - nd, crew, mcdonald, l.l.c., corporation, info,...
CDL-A Lease Purchase - Owner Operator Driver - Truckload
ND - operator, call, warranty, contractor, straight, nd,...
Spiritwood, ND - welding, plant, mechanic, laser, maintenance,...
Litchville, ND - petroleum, agriculture, grain, twic, fork, report,...
ND - paint, dump, waste, water, mechanical, manpower,...
ND - quality engineer, belt, manufacturing, quality,...
Jamestown, ND - speech, pathologist, green card, green, slp,...