Title : Network Security Engineer
Location : Phoenix, AZ
Type : Full Time Permanent
Job Description :
Necessary Skills (Must Have):
• This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills. Person must be comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization, as well as with our Business Partners.
• Candidate should have a CCNP certification (or equivalent skills experience) as well as 5+ years of active experience.
• Knowledge of BGP, EIGRP, IP strategies, and all aspects of Cisco deployments supporting IOS and NXOS based data center networks.
• 2+ years data center load balancing is also required, with knowledge of F5, GSS, CSM, and Netscaler solutions preferred.
• F5 LTM load balancer: 2 years
• Cisco IOS: 5 years
• Cisco NSOX: 2 years Local and Global
• load balancing: 2 years
Thanks & Regards
Ventures Unlimited Inc.
Tel: 856-842-1988 Ext - 157
Cisco Voice Engineer
Phoenix, AZ - cisco, engineer, network engineer, voice, remote,...
Technical Program Manager - Network/Cisco (REMOTE)
Phoenix, AZ - cisco, ccna, program, program manager, development,...
Senior Network Voice Engineer
Phoenix, AZ - cisco, network engineer, engineer, voice, mpls,...
Solutions Architect (Cisco UC / Collaboration / Networking)
Phoenix, AZ - cisco, unified, pre sales, communications, clients,...
Systems Engineering Manager
Phoenix, AZ - cisco, engineering manager, account,...
MSS - Security Engineer I
Phoenix, AZ - security, engineer, device, managed,...
MSS - Security Engineer II
Phoenix, AZ - security, engineer, managed, device,...