Title : Network Security Engineer
Location : Phoenix, AZ
Type : Full Time Permanent
Job Description :
Necessary Skills (Must Have):
• This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills. Person must be comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization, as well as with our Business Partners.
• Candidate should have a CCNP certification (or equivalent skills experience) as well as 5+ years of active experience.
• Knowledge of BGP, EIGRP, IP strategies, and all aspects of Cisco deployments supporting IOS and NXOS based data center networks.
• 2+ years data center load balancing is also required, with knowledge of F5, GSS, CSM, and Netscaler solutions preferred.
• F5 LTM load balancer: 2 years
• Cisco IOS: 5 years
• Cisco NSOX: 2 years Local and Global
• load balancing: 2 years
Thanks & Regards
Ventures Unlimited Inc.
Tel: 856-842-1988 Ext - 157
UC Consulting Engineer
Phoenix, AZ - cisco, unified, scada, voice, troubleshooting,...
Sr. Information Security Engineer
Phoenix, AZ - security, information security, engineer,...
Senior Network Security Engineer
Phoenix, AZ - network security, security, engineer, ccna,...
Identity Management Security Engineer II
Phoenix, AZ - it security, security, engineer, risk management,...
Long term contract for Network Engineer at AZ
Phoenix, AZ - security, network engineer, network security,...
Phoenix, AZ - network engineer, network, security,...
Network Engineer Locals to Arizona only
Phoenix, AZ - network engineer, security, cisco,...