Director of Staff Development (RN) – Auburn, WA
We have a new full time employment opportunity for an experienced Director of Staff Development / Staff Development Coordinator in a quality Nursing Home / Skilled Nursing Facility located in Auburn, Washington. The facility is employee owned and earned a national AHCA Quality Award in 2015.
Some of the essential functions of an SDC include training and education of staff, implementation of company policies, works closely with the Director of Nursing as well as the Executive Director to look for areas of needed improvement with staff programs, hiring of staff, orienting of new staff, and involvement of disciplinary issues when needed. Our focus is to provide exceptional healthcare to all of our clients and this position is key in carrying out our objective. The SDC is also involved in ensuring that staffing requirements are met.
The chosen DSD / SDC will encourage the personal well-being and professional growth of all employees while ensuring current training and continuing education for the nursing team.
Director of Staff Development responsibilities:
• Monitors staff license status
• Manages Infection Control
• Provides appropriate in-services
• Maintains employee education and certification files
• Tracks employee health issues
• Provides the ED and DNS with an annual schedule of planned education programs
• Plans, schedules, and posts a monthly calendar of education programs
• Administers immunizations
• Demonstrates consistent ability to work cooperatively with residents, nursing supervisors, licensed nurses, nursing assistants, physicians, families, consultants, community agencies and ancillary service personnel
Director of Staff Development qualifications:
• Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing
• Experience and demonstrated competence in planning, implementing and directing educational programs for adults in the nursing field
• Experience in nursing required; one year in long-term care preferred
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, call Tony Perry at 877-493-7237, email resume to TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.
Registered Nurse RN PCU (Contract)
Auburn, WA - auburn, r.n., nurse, nurse r.n., contract,...
Registered Nurse RN LDR (Contract)
Auburn, WA - r.n., auburn, nurse, post, nurse r.n., contract...
Registered Nurse RN ENDO (Contract)
Auburn, WA - auburn, gi, r.n., part, nurse, family, nurse r.n....
Registered Nurse RN OR (Contract)
Auburn, WA - contracts, r.n., auburn, part, nurse r.n., nurse,...
Registered Nurse RN ICU (Contract)
Auburn, WA - call, auburn, icu, part, registered, r.n.,...
RN North Auburn-Be Part of our Strength
Auburn, WA - ms, auburn, nursing facility, nurse, staff,...
Registered Nurse RN ER (Per Diem)
Auburn, WA - hr, er, auburn, nurse, r.n....