Looking for Tax Compliance Senior or Manager in our Merchantville, NJ office. Individual at this level should have a minimum of five to seven years' experience as a supervisor or senior accountant and have are a CPA license and exhibit technical proficiency and the ability to supervise complete engagements. The person for this position is expected to:
• Plan, supervise and complete routine engagements.
• Supervise staff accountants, seniors, (and supervisors), and provide feedback to them, and evaluate their progress.
• Become experts in their assigned areas.
• Know and understand the reasons behind the firm's policies and procedures.
• Possess technical knowledge sufficient to supervise staff accountants.
• Recognize opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients and build relationships and loyalty.
• Demonstrate a command of pertinent IRC sections and regulations.
• Demonstrate proficiency at tax research, including knowledge of the reference sources available to the firm.
• Assume responsibility for the supervision of tax return preparation engagements by managing, supervising, training and leading staff through counsel, guidance and coaching; participate in performance review process
• Plan and participate in tax projects and compliance on various clients.
• Research and consult on various tax matters, respond to IRS and other tax authorities’ inquiries when requested, and make recommendations to the client for consideration.
• Provide assistance on complicated tax matters in the state and local areas.
• Provide recommendations to business and process improvements based on knowledge gained relative to the client’s operations, processes and business objectives.
• Proactively build relationships and communicate with the client to provide superior client service.
• Team with management group on proposals and business development.
• Management engagements and projects in order to achieve specific revenue and profit objectives through the management of the client’s budget, invoicing for time incurred and collecting fees billed
• Invest in professional development through active participation in training sessions and networking events both internally and externally
• Demonstrate excellent team skills,
• Minimum B.S. in Accounting
• 5 to 7 years public accounting experience
• CPA license required
• Intelligent, motivated, team player
• Trustworthy, dependable
• Accounting and tax research knowledge
• Sound writing and communication skills
• Comfortable with multi-tasking, being responsible for multiple assignments and meeting deadlines
• Ability and willingness to learn
• Stable work history
Benefits of our firm include:
• Our professional staff are versed in both audit and tax disciplines
• Operate in a paperless environment
• In the office, we are informal, diverse, and business casual
• Competitive salary
• Competitive health benefits
• 401K plan with firm contributions
Merchantville, NJ - accountant, c.p.a., audit, staff accountant,...
Accounting and Audit/Tax Manager
Merchantville, NJ - audit, accounting, tax, tax manager, c.p.a.,...
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - COMMISSION
Philadelphia, PA - desk, 100k, office, trainee, commission, abroad,...
Philadelphia, PA - accountant, accounting manager, accounting, audit,...
Marketing Manager (cpa firm)
Philadelphia, PA - press, marketing manager, 100k, c.p.a., marketing,...
Tax Senior in Horsham,PA
Horsham, PA - tax, personal, accounting, staff, c.p.a., send,...
Tax Supervisor - Credentialed
Philadelphia, PA - tax, secondary, accountants, accounting,...