SPC / QA Technician needed! Job #3225
Location: Providence RI Area
Relocation: Not Available
As SPC/QA Technician, you will be responsible for setting up and maintaining company's SPC program. This include inputting part codes and parameters into our SCP Software, training machinists on the use of the SPC Software and supporting the machining operations with 1st piece, in-process and final inspections of complex machined parts.
You must be able to work in a fast paced work environment using a variety of measuring
gauges and machines, while maintaining attention to detail and good inspection habits to ensure production quality.
* Planning and coordinating QA activities related to SPC, including (but not limited to) product specification review, new core process/product introduction.
* Ability to write basic part programs for company's automated inspection equipment. (Keyence, Oasis and OGP)
* Monitoring, identifying, and implementing improvements (as needed) in the following areas: First sample failures, process control limits, customer concerns, etc.)
* Developing and maintaining process flow diagrams, process control plans.
* Participation in Lean, Six Sigma initiatives
* Strong statistics background
* Ability to generate inspection reports, showing part compliance .
* Strong written and oral communication skills required
* Ability to train and mentor production personnel.
* Computer experience including Microsoft Office, ERP systems, and statistical analysis software experience
* Proficient using a variety of micrometers and verniers, various gauges such as height, plug, bore, thread and ring, and other standard measuring devices.
* Understand Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance and interpret complex blueprints
* Must have sufficient education to read complex engineering drawings, perform shop math, and keep accurate records
* Excellent communication skills needs
* This is a hands on position, physical inspections will be required to support the continual flow of product.
High School diploma or equivalent (Preferably 2 years College; technical).
A minimum of 5 years working experience within a fast pace machining manufacturing environment as a Quality Technician.
BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS: (Candidates must answer)
1. 5+ years of working experience in a fast pace machining manufacturing environment as a Quality Technician.
2. Computer experience including Microsoft Office, ERP systems, and statistical analysis software experience.
3. Proficient using a variety of micrometers and verniers, various gauges such as height, plug, bore, thread and ring, and other standard measuring devices.
4. Understand Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance and interpret complex blueprints
Please send resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment and include salary, phone number and reference Job #3225. candidates must also provide responses to the employer's BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS
Hardware Support Engineer
Framingham, MA - ibm, support engineer, field service, iseries, hp,...
Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse
Providence, RI - ri, providence, nurse, customer support, answer,...
Providence, RI - qa, engineer, qa engineer, software testing,...
Sterling OMS QA Lead
Cumberland, RI - etl, sterling, qa, hp, test, execution, system,...
Certified Surgical Tech CST OR (Contract)
Providence, RI - providence, technician, ri, tech, certified, cst,...
School Psychologist, Providence, RI, Full Time
Providence, RI - psychologist, elementary, ri, providence, school,...
Full Time School Psychologist Providence, RI
Providence, RI - psychologist, elementary, ri, school, providence,...