Assisted Living Regional Director of Operations – Los Angeles, CA
We are searching for an Assisted Living Regional Director of Operations to achieve community, regional and corporate business objectives in accordance with residents’ needs, government regulations, and corporate policies and procedures in Los Angeles, California. The Regional Director of Operation’s focus is providing hands-on support, guidance and direction with regard to operations, cost control, quality assurance, and safety while maintaining excellent service quality.
Assisted Living Regional Director of Operations responsibilities include:
• Providing overall leadership for a group of upscale ALF communities
• Maintaining optimum occupancy level in the region
• Supporting facilities in the region through evaluations, on-site visits and operational review
• Providing appropriate feedback and corrective action as needed
• Prior regional assisted living leadership experience required
• 5 years’ experience in Senior Living operations management
• Experience overseeing multiple communities
• Experience with financial reporting and managing multiple budgets.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Gerontology or related field
Please click apply now, call Tony Perry at 877-493-7237, email resume to TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.
Assisted Living Director
Los Angeles, CA - living, assisted living, assisted, quality,...
Los Angeles, CA - executive, director, content, tele, account, brand,...
Strategic Account Executive
Los Angeles, CA - executive, media, remote, regional, producer,...
Los Angeles, CA - executive, account, brand, director, content, tele,...
Los Angeles, CA - executive, account, director, tele, content, brand,...
Bus Driver, Assisted Living Center
Los Angeles, CA - bus, bus driver, speech, assisted, assisted living,...
Los Angeles, CA - writer, bookkeeper, teacher, office manager, buyer,...