URGENT NEED! Will consider your salary needs
Our client company is seeking an experienced weld engineer to facilitate the design, quotation, build and installation of all welding necessary to manufacture new products working closely with vendors & company personnel.
You must be willing to:
• Develop welding techniques/procedures/application of welding equipment to problems involving fabrication of metals
• Utilize knowledge of production specifications/properties/characteristics of metals & metal alloys
• Improve existing/develop new welding equipment
• Develop new/modify current welding methods/techniques/procedures
• Direct/coordinate technical personnel in performing inspections
• Perform experimental welding to evaluate new equipment/techniques/materials
• Create welding procedures for production/welding personnel
Requirements (MUST HAVE)
• Engineering Degree or Welding Engineering/Technology certificate and/or Associate’s
• 5+ years’ experience in the automotive industry with welding technology experience preferred in controls/robotics
• Ability to handle multi-tasks/changing priorities in a team environment
• Excellent analytical skills/sound judgement
• Effective problem solving/decision making skills
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or in the future.
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business.
Maintenance Supervisor TAM129
Manchester, TN - maintenance supervisor, electrician, stamping,...
Robotic Welding Tech
Lewisburg, TN - welding, plc, weld, electro, hmi, mig, bradley,...
Smithville, TN - welding, welders, weld, fabrication, steel, metals,...
TN - cnc, welding, machine operator, machine, operators,...
Chattanooga, TN - robotics, welders, weld, plc, welding, fanuc,...
Sheet Metal Apprenticeship
TN - sheet metal, metal, sheet, hvac, welding, rail,...
MIG Welding -- First Shift
Chattanooga, TN - welder, welding, mig...