Fort Wayne, IN & Chicago, IL (one opening in each location)
Our client company is seeking an experienced service technician for radiology equipment maintenance and repair.
You must be willing to:
• Be responsible for maintaining the operational condition, maintenance, and repair of radiology equipment and software
• Document repairs, perform safety checks and preventive measures
• Inspect, repair, install, calibrate and maintain various types of equipment
Requirements (MUST HAVE)
• Electronics or associated technical training
• 3 years minimum experience repairing and maintaining imaging or radiation treatment equipment
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or in the future.
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business.
Interventional Radiology Tech - Cardiac Cath Lab
Allen, TX - radiology, radiologist, interventional, agent, emr,...
Senior Product Manager #56013
Louisville, KY - product manager, market research, marketing,...
Visual Information Specialist
Natchitoches, LA - graphic, preservation, photography, graphic design,...
Continuous Improvement Manager MB386
Augusta, GA - edwards, plant, lean, sigma, lean six, six,...
EpicCare Ambulatory Analyst TP125
New York, NY - surgeon, epic, edwards, analyst, sponsorship,...
JDE E1 Senior Developer - Indiana (Fort Wayne area) - posi
Fort Wayne, IN - jd, edwards, jde, jd edwards, developer, usd, fort...
JDE E1 Senior Developer - Indiana (Fort Wayne area) - Direct Hire posi
Fort Wayne, IN - jd, edwards, jde, jd edwards, usd, fort, asset,...