Fort Wayne, IN & Chicago, IL (one opening in each location)
Our client company is seeking an experienced service technician for radiology equipment maintenance and repair.
You must be willing to:
• Be responsible for maintaining the operational condition, maintenance, and repair of radiology equipment and software
• Document repairs, perform safety checks and preventive measures
• Inspect, repair, install, calibrate and maintain various types of equipment
Requirements (MUST HAVE)
• Electronics or associated technical training
• 3 years minimum experience repairing and maintaining imaging or radiation treatment equipment
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or in the future.
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business.
Indiana, Work-at-home, School-based, (SLP), Speech Language
IN - edwards, speech, pathologist, therapist, language,...
Route Service Sales Representative - Uniform (4 day) - CMV
Fort Wayne, IN - employment, first, team, including, service,...
JDE Technical analyst
Fort Wayne, IN - jd, edwards, jde, jd edwards, bi, analyst, java,...
JDE E1 Senior Developer - Indiana (Fort Wayne area) - Direct Hire posi
Fort Wayne, IN - jd, edwards, jde, jd edwards, usd, asset, global,...
JDE E1 Sr Developer Indiana (Fort Wayne area) - positio
Fort Wayne, IN - jd, edwards, jde, jd edwards, developer, asset, sr,...
Fort Wayne, IN - b.c., treatment, board, able, fort, help, process,...
Sr Tech Lead/Tech Lead- Electronics Design
IN - electronics, aerospace, emc, analog, tech,...