Salary Range: To $65k DOE
Our client company is seeking an experienced quality engineer to take Customer Relations responsibility and have a sense of urgency to stay right on top of things with their clients.
You must be willing to:
• Represent the company and interface with the customer on a regular basis
• Support new product/process development & manufacturing through the application of quality engineering techniques
• Handle multiple projects/tasks throughout product development/product launch/manufacturing cycle
• Ensure that product meets quality standards consistent with customer and other regulatory requirements
• Support plant activities in customer issues/supplier issues and initiate corrective actions with an emphasis on process improvement
Requirements (MUST HAVE):
• BA (combination of education and experience considered)
• 5 years’ experience in a machining environment
• Working knowledge of GD&T essential
• Practical experience with AIAG Core Tools (PPAP, APQP, MSA, SPC)
• Experience working within an ISO/TS16949 or AS9100 environment
• Strong in Corrective Action/able to talk easily with machinists & with upper level management
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or in the future.
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business.
Plymouth, MI - quality engineer, quality, ppap, plant, engineer,...
Plymouth Charter Township, MI - quality engineer, caterpillar, ppap, plant,...
Plymouth Charter Township, MI - quality engineer, supplier quality, embedded,...
Tech II, Quality
- employment, quality, experienced, employees, tech,...
Bilingual APQP Quality Engineer
Novi, MI - quality engineer, ppap, japanese, qa, engineer,...
Supplier Quality Engineer
Novi, MI - quality engineer, ppap, supplier quality, supplier,...
Advanced Quality Engineer
Ann Arbor, MI - quality engineer, ppap, engineer, quality,...