- Plans menus, approves the requisition of products and other necessary food supplies
- Schedules and coordinates the work of chefs, cooks and other kitchen employees to assure that food preparation is economical and technically correct and within budgeted labor cost goals.
- Ensures that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all kitchen areas at all times
- Establishes controls to minimize food and supply waste and theft. Safeguards all food preparation employees by implementing training to increase their knowledge about safety, sanitation and accident prevention principles
- Develops standard recipes and techniques for food preparation and presentation which help to assure consistently high quality and to minimize food costs; exercises portion control for all items served and assists in establishing menu selling prices.
- Prepares necessary data for applicable parts of the budget; projects annual food, labor and other costs and monitors actual financial results; takes corrective action as necessary to help assure that financial goals are met.
Admin Coordinator - Cantonese Speaking (Mid / Night Shift )
Malaysia, Teluk Intan, Perak - admin, gold, night shift, merchant, servicing,...
Enterprise Sales Consultant
Malaysia, Teluk Intan, Perak - sales, sales consultant, product, consultant,...