Our client company is looking for an experienced analyst to coordinate with other project staff and clinical/business entities in the requirements/analysis/specifications for, and the creation/modification of individual reports for assigned applications.
You must be willing to:
• Perform requirements gathering and analysis for data and reporting requirements
• Analyze requirements to develop initial design concept/technical approach that supports institutional decision-making
• Collaborate effectively with Epic using appropriate tools
• Create/review/update test scripts to reflect proposed workflow solutions
• Analyze and validate data conversion
• Provide on-call support (rotating basis)
Requirements (MUST HAVE):
• 3 years EPIC experience
• EMR/RC Implementation and/or support experience
• SSIS knowledge
• Certification in one or more of the Clarity data models (Optime/Anesthesia/Inpatient)
• Certification in Epic application a plus
• Workbench, Radar and ETL administration a plus
• Experience/knowledge of Data warehouse (Cogito/others), with ability to setup up custom ETL’s & expansion of data model
• Proficiency with SQL/relational database concepts (primary keys/foreign keys/joins)
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or in the future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business
EpicCare Ambulatory Analyst
New York, NY - epic, edwards, implementation, yes, support,...
Applications Analyst, Periop/Operating Room TP128
New York, NY - epic, edwards, perioperative, support, relocate,...
EpicCare Ambulatory Analyst TP125
New York, NY - epic, edwards, analyst, support, system, yes,...
Applications Analyst, Periop/Operating Room
New York, NY - epic, edwards, implementation, support,...
Senior Analyst, EPIC Revenue Cycle
New York, NY - epic, edwards, billing, revenue cycle, changes,...
Lead Analyst, Radiology IT (Epic Radiant) TP119
New York, NY - epic, edwards, radiology, issues, cardiology,...
Senior Analyst, EPIC Revenue Cycle TP123
New York, NY - edwards, epic, revenue cycle, billing, cycle,...