Registered Nurse – Longview, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a RN / Registered Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Longview, Washington. We seek a caring, compassionate Nurse with a desire to provide exceptional care for seniors in a Skilled Nursing Facility environment.
Either $5,000 Sign-on bonus OR up to $3,000 tuition reimbursement for Registered Nurses with school loans who have graduated within the last year. (Must choose either the sign-on bonus or the tuition reimbursement option, not both.)
Longview is located approximately 47 miles north of Portland. The city is nestled between the banks of the Columbia and Cowlitz Rivers and is only a short 90-minute drive west to the Pacific Ocean or east to the Cascade mountains. On clear days, Mt. St. Helens is easily visible from the city. The Longview area is attractive for all ages of people. Here you will find an emphasis on education, families, business development, natural resources and quality of life. Residents pride in the beauty of areas parks, trees, rivers and surrounding forests is reflected in active community programs and service groups.
We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Oversees the proper administration of total care to our residents.
• Provides general nursing care to residents in the Skilled Nursing Facility in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Oversees work of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and Medication Aide (when applicable) to validate their compliance with nursing standards, state and federal regulations and laws, and Center policies.
• Works collaboratively with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
• Maintains all applicable standards of professional nursing practice.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We are actively interviewing now, contact us today!
Longview, WA - nursing home, grad, .net, registered, term care,...
Interim Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Concord, CA - home administrator, administrator,...
Resident Care Manager
Longview, WA - mds, scheduler, dns, resident, .net, nursing home,...
Chicago, IL - marketing director, director, marketing, .net,...
MDS Coordinator / RNAC
Woodstock, IL - mds, mds coordinator, coordinator, .net, skin,...
Registered Nurse North Seattle, WA
Seattle, WA - .net, grad, aide, nursing home, night shift, nurse,...
Executive in Residence, Management Department
WA - university, school, jd, executive, management,...