Address: Wayzata, MN 55391
Days and Hours: M-F 8 hours a day, 40 hrs/ week
Minimum Education Required: High School/GED
Dress Code: Business Casual
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Accounts Receivable: weekly review of AR accounts as well as managing timely collection – this involves working with the customers and being able to analyze differences in settlements
2. Contract Application: apply shipments to contracts after physical shipment. This will involve analytics to determine if contracts are ready to settle and work with the merchandising and trade execution teams to manage over/under fills and differences.
3. Accounts Payable: manage payments for export shipments, freight and any final settlements – these would be processed in the lynx system and in the JDE System
4. Miscellaneous projects as needed
• Minimum Education Required: High School/GED
• Strong communication skills/ability to communicate with multiple levels
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Detail oriented and able to multi task
• Able to work independently and prioritize
• Able to work with complex processes and systems
• 2+ years in related Accounting/Finance/or Merchandising.
• Or if the individual is new college graduate.
• Background Check
• Drug Screen (5 panel drug screen with expanded opiates)
Wayzata, MN - accounting clerk, clerk, jde, grain, feed, handler,...
Wayzata, MN - clerk, accounting clerk, bus, receivable, jde,...
Accounting Associate Assistant
Milwaukee, WI - jde, plant, accounting, reconciliation, assistant,...
Associate Accounting Clerk
Hopkins, MN - clerk, processor, accounting clerk, agriculture,...
Arden Hills, MN - clerk, accounting clerk, accounting, finance,...
Minneapolis, MN - clerk, accounting clerk, executive assistant,...
Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk
Minneapolis, MN - clerk, sap, payable, receivable, accounting clerk,...