ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client, a well established JD Edwards Platinum Partner, offers a complete range of consulting services. They have offices based in the Northeastern USA. For over 40 years, they have been providing comprehensive technology solutions to businesses of all sizes throughout North America.
As a CNC Consultant, you will be responsible for the installation, upgrade and support of ERP JD Edwards technical foundation, this role will provide day to day support to end-users, Application Programmers and Business Analysts. This position will be responsible for all aspects of troubleshooting, maintenance, system automation and performance optimization. Most of the work is done remotely.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS /COMPETENCIES
• Strong knowledge of networking, TCP/IP and Microsoft Windows Server Systems, Unix Platforms, Linux or AS400
• Understanding and general skills in the structured query language (SQL)
• Admin exp with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, etc.)
• System Administration experience with JD Edwards OneWorld or EnterpriseOne (package builds, security administration, OMW, etc.)
• 8+ years of JDE CNC consulting experience, including upgrades, migrations and implementations
• 8 + years’ experience with JD Edwards application software through E1 9.x
• Ability to travel throughout the USA, though most projects are in EST & CST. Prefer candidates from the same areas.
• U.S. Citizens and GC holders only please
• Oracle DBA Installation, Configuration, Upgrades and Data Conversion
• Installation & Upgrade experience with J2EE application servers (WebSphere -Application Server, Oracle Application Server or WebLogic Application Server)
• Installation & Configuration experience with Business Services, Oracle Portal Server, WebSphere Portal Server or WebCenter Portal.
• Installation and Upgrade experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne on Windows, Unix, Linux or AS/400
• Experience installing/supporting JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Business Services (BSSV)
SOFT SKILLS EXPECTATION
• Work as an effective team member in support of the team’s goals
• Have good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
JDE Oracle Financials Functional Consultant #3435
United States - jde, mfg, jd, edwards, oracle, payable, financials,...
Jefferson City, MO - cnc, edwards, jde, jd, as400, administrator...
Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ - skill, candidates, associate, developer, knowledge,...
Paramus, NJ - developer, java, ups, analyst, intermediate,...
IBM Business Process Manager
New York, NY - jd, ibm, bpm...
Junior HRIS Associate
Parsippany, NJ - hris, jde, hr, oracle, powerpoint, hcm, analyst,...
Jersey City, NJ - automation, vba, ibm, ms, db, bpm,...