Charge Nurse – Salem, OR
We are searching for an experienced Charge Nurse to supervise clinical services within a skilled nursing facility located in Salem, Oregon. This is a full time position. Day shift floor/charge nurse 6 am-2pm with a 4 on 2 off rotation.
Our facility is tucked in the center of the picturesque Willamette Valley where our patients benefit from a full range of short-term rehabilitation services including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language pathology. Our long-term care residents stay engaged in life with enriching activities and restorative programs.
We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100% employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring!
Charge Nurse Essential Job Functions:
• Supervising the nursing department staff in the daily delivery of resident care
• Schedules job assignments and setting nursing unit priorities
• Providing direct resident care when needed, as determined by resident condition and available staff
• Working closely with physicians and the interdisciplinary team to plan, implement, and evaluate resident care
• Efficiently communicating relevant information (patient information, safety or equipment issues, quality of care concerns, etc.) to immediate supervisor
• Utilizing clinical decision support tools; facility protocols, medical reference materials, and sound nursing judgment, to perform clinical activity
• Facilitating the patient and family/significant other education process
• Addressing resident and family concerns with respect, empathy, and diplomacy
• Following policies for attendance, punctuality and overall dependability
• Promptly and effectively performing all assigned responsibilities
• Ensuring that resident care is provided per physician order in a manner consistent with organizational policy, goals and values
Charge Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• New, higher wage scale
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Charge Nurse (SIGN-ON BONUS)
Independence, OR - charge, l.p.n., resident, speech, charge nurse,...
Physician / Psychiatry / Oregon / Psychiatry / OR
Salem, OR - search, psychiatry, cell, hr, medical,...
RN Travel Nurse
Salem, OR - nurse, graduate, staff, health, care, school,...
Salem, OR - lean, executive, manager, coach, process, leader,...
RN Travel Nurse
Keizer, OR - nurse, health, school, staff, graduate, care,...
RN Travel Nurse
Salem, OR - nurse, health, school, staff, graduate, contact,...
Chief Medical Officer: Pediatric Medical Oregon
OR - chief, executive, medical officer, officer, green,...