Licensed Nurse – Arvin, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a LPN / LVN / Licensed Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Arvin, California. We seek a caring, compassionate Nurse with a desire to provide exceptional care for seniors in a Skilled Nursing Facility environment. Full time - multiple positions and shifts available.
The City of Arvin is located in the beautiful San Joaquin Valley, with many historical and natural locations to visit. Poised to expand and develop, the City of Arvin area is primarily an agricultural-based economy with a growing manufacturing presence. Quiet residential areas, clean streets, low crime rate, a first class fire station and a well-kept City Hall all add to the City of Arvin’s appeal and livability.
Our nursing home is located in a quiet residential neighborhood and is a wonderful setting where our patients benefit from a full range of post-acute rehabilitation services. Our long-term care residents stay engaged in life with enriching activities and restorative programs.
We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100% employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring!
Licensed Nurse primary duties:
• Provides prescribed nursing care services to residents.
• Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Completes shift duties in an accurate and timely manner.
Licensed Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Licensed Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
• Opportunity for tuition reimbursement
WE ARE ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING FOR THESE OPENINGS, CONTACT US TODAY!
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Underwriting Manager Contract Surety Bonds
CA - underwriting, cad, search, contract, executive,...
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Bakersfield, CA - lvn, l.p.n., vocational, licensed, nurse,...
Unique Home Based Self Employment
CA - self employed, executive, boss, employed, income,...
Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN
Bakersfield, CA - lvn, vocational, card, licensed vocational,...
Heavy Equipment Technician
Edison, CA - mechanic, pharmaceutical, executive, technician,...
Heavy Equipment Technician
Edison, CA - mechanic, pharmaceutical, executive, search,...
US Medical Lead - Neurology Medical Affairs
CA - neurology, executive director, medical, executive,...