Licensed Nurse – Bakersfield, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a LPN / LVN / Licensed Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Bakersfield, California. We seek a caring, compassionate Nurse with a desire to provide exceptional care for seniors in a Skilled Nursing Facility environment. Both full time and on-call positions available.
Bakersfield is a family-friendly, full-service city known for its music legacy, restaurants, cultural arts, sports teams, recreational activities and natural resources. Our nursing home in Bakersfield, CA is in a quiet residential neighborhood and is a wonderful setting where our patients benefit from a full range of post-acute rehabilitation services. Our long-term care residents stay engaged in life with enriching activities and restorative programs.
We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100% employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring!
Licensed Nurse primary duties:
• Provides prescribed nursing care services to residents.
• Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Completes shift duties in an accurate and timely manner.
Licensed Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Licensed Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
• Opportunity for tuition reimbursement
WE ARE ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING FOR THESE OPENINGS, CONTACT US TODAY!
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
CT / Rad Tech, Bakersfield, CA - Travel week Contract
Bakersfield, CA - tech, executive, city, bakersfield,...
Registered Nurse - RN - PACU
Bakersfield, CA - epic, emr, respiratory, account manager, manager,...
Licensed Vocational Nurse - Ambulatory Care Northern Clinics
Bakersfield, CA - graphic, vacancies, lvn, phlebotomy, vocational,...
Sr. Client Account Executive - Physical Security
Bakersfield, CA - executive, account, directors, sales,...
RN-Mother Baby - Travel Nursing: Bakersfield, CA facility seeking Post
Bakersfield, CA - mother, baby, post, nurse, r.n., resources, health,...
Registered Nurse - MS -TELE
Bakersfield, CA - epic, tele, emr, respiratory, r.n., conversion,...
Junior Sales Account Manager - Entry Level Marketing. Advertising. Sal
Bakersfield, CA - receptionist, admin, sales executive, rep,...