Part time RN Charge Nurse – Vallejo, CA
We are searching for an experienced RN Charge Nurse to supervise clinical services within a skilled nursing facility located in Vallejo, California. This facility requires a Registered Nurse for the Charge Nurse position. On-call, part time, and full time positions available.
We’re proud to be a well-established, 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
RN Charge Nurse Essential Job Functions:
• Supervising the nursing department staff in the daily delivery of resident care
• Schedules job assignments and setting nursing unit priorities
• Providing direct resident care when needed, as determined by resident condition and available staff
• Working closely with physicians and the interdisciplinary team to plan, implement, and evaluate resident care
• Efficiently communicating relevant information (patient information, safety or equipment issues, quality of care concerns, etc.) to immediate supervisor
• Utilizing clinical decision support tools; facility protocols, medical reference materials, and sound nursing judgment, to perform clinical activity
• Facilitating the patient and family/significant other education process
• Addressing resident and family concerns with respect, empathy, and diplomacy
• Following policies for attendance, punctuality and overall dependability
• Promptly and effectively performing all assigned responsibilities
• Ensuring that resident care is provided per physician order in a manner consistent with organizational policy, goals and values
RN Charge Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Executive Search Solutions is a national healthcare recruitment firm with a focus on long-term care. Our clients include Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)/ Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Independent Living centers, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Rehab, Hospice, and Home Health Agencies.
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
RN Charge Nurse Vallejo, CA
Vallejo, CA - charge nurse, r.n., nurse, charge, resident,...
RN-NNICU - Travel Nursing: NNICU Travel Nursing in
Fairfield, CA - neonatal, nursing, r.n., rns, care, intensive,...
RN-NNICU - Travel Nursing: NNICU Travel Nursing in Fairfie
Fairfield, CA - nurse, neonatal, r.n., nursing, rns, care,...
RN-ICU - Travel Nursing: ICU Travel Nursing in Fairfield
Fairfield, CA - critical, icu, problems, high, critical care, life,...
Registered Nurse - RN - BONUS - FT - PM - Kindred - Lawton - S
San Francisco, CA - charge nurse, nurse, r.n., employed, charge,...
Fairfield, CA - part time, part, department, ups, operations,...
Travel Registered Nurse - Maternal - Newborn - Postpartum - RN
Vallejo, CA - r.n., nurse, network, lab, recruiters, care,...