Full-Time Medical Technologist needed in White Pine County, Nevada!
Join an accredited critical access hospital in a great area of Nevada. Beautiful scenery with a plethora of outdoor activities available. Very Safe and quiet place to raise a family!
Job Summary: This position is responsible for a high level of technical knowledge and application of that knowledge to department testing, clinical relevance, and complex problem solving skills. This position serves as a department resource, and is responsible for assisting with department compliance with all pertinent laboratory accrediting agency and regulatory requirements (e.g., JCAHO, HIPPA, CLIA, CAP, OSHA).
- Ability to function in all areas of the laboratory: blood bank, chemistry, hematology, microbiology, and serology/immunology.
- Responsible for high-complexity testing.
- Perform quality control procedures and instrument check efficiently.
- Notify patient care unit and/or physician of critical lab values.
- Maintain accurate laboratory records on procedures performed.
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving skills, and high level of self-motivation. Communicates effectively in oral and written formats sufficient to demonstrate comprehension.
- Bachelor's Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science.
- 5-years Experience.
- Certificates of MLS or AMT General Supervisor License in the State of Nevada
*Make a real difference with your knowledge and expertise to people who really appreciate you and what you can do. Live, work and play in one of the most beautiful regions in the world. Within a three and a half hour drive to Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, St. George, or Twin Falls. Family friendly atmosphere. You’ll get to know everybody and become a part of the community immediately.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!