Full-time SNF Director of Nursing needed at a great hospital in a perfect area of California for those who enjoy astonishing natural beauty and a peaceful, tight-knit small town atmosphere!
If you are a individual with strong people skills and experience in the management of a Skilled Nursing Facility we want to meet you!
As the Director of Nursing you will oversee all activities and personnel within our SNF.
- Current California RN license.
- BSN highly preferred.
- 5 plus years in nursing within a SNF.
- 3-5 years progressive experience in a leadership role.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience acceptable.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Forward thinking.
- Seeking long term relationship with desire to advance and grow as organization grows.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!