Standard of excellence, state of the art, prestigious, leading Hospital in the UAE- United Arab Emirates is urgently looking for western educated, trained and experienced RN Manager - ICU/CCU
The Hospital is an excellent international healthcare standard Hospital in the United Arab Emirates . Has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare. Leading Hospital through their commitment in providing excellent quality healthcare and exceptional patient care alike, renowned through their dedicated team of internationally qualified, experienced healthcare professionals and by their state-of-the-art technology. Prestigious Hospital in the UAE is urgently looking for Passionate and Dedicated RN Manager for their ICU/CCU. Unique experience to be working in the UAE in a prestigious international standard Hospital alongside a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals-western expatriates. Opportunity to travel, to explore new culture and tradition, while making a difference and bringing contributions through your specialized skills, knowledge and expertise in ICU/CCU.
- Western educated, trained and experienced Registered Nurse- with valid professional registration and license from country of origin;
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or equivalent Nursing Degree not less than 3 years study duration from accredited program;
- Master s Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Nursing, Healthcare, Management, Healthcare Management, Administration or related field- preferred;
- Minimum 6 years of overall clinical nursing experience ( post graduation) in a hospital or relevant healthcare setting, whereas currently working as an ICU/CCU RN Manager/Head Nurse ICU/CCU; or as a Senior Charge Nurse –ICU/CCU Unit ( for at least 2 years), or as a Charge Nurse-ICU/CCU Unit ( for no less than 3 years );
- Experienced Registered Nurse specialized in ICU/CCU; Post graduate degree or Post Specialist training program – preferred;
- Nursing Specialty Certification or equivalent – preferred;
-Great communication and interpersonal skills, organizational skills, strong critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills, nursing skills along with prioritizing responsibilities;
- Empathy, Compassion, Flexibility, Patience, Attention to detail, Energetic, Quick timely response, Respect and Ability to cope to different situations are only some of the qualities that the ICU/CCU RN Manager needs to possess;
- Current- BLS and ACLS certificates;
The hospital is offering:
-Excellent tax-free salary package;
-Outstanding benefits package for you and your family members - single status contract and marital status contract- both available;
-Free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), Free fully furnished accommodation, Utilities allowance;
-Free health insurance, Paid Holiday- generous annual leave time with free annual flights home, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and other perks as well;
If you qualify and are interested in this ICU/CCU- RN Manager position, kindly send us your updated resume to:
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level !
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
Please contact us online or call us either in Germany +49 210 2889 7930, Fax: +49 210 2889 7931 or in US at +1 713 701 5541