Searching for Rockstar Mobile Crane Mechanics that will be responsible for the inspection, diagnosis, repair, and maintenance of various mobile crane equipment including mobile cranes and boom trucks.
Our ideal mechanic will have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in the maintenance and repair of mobile cranes, a history of safe works habits, lift up to 40lbs., and is able to perform thorough and accurate inspections. The ability to read schematics (both electrical and hydraulic), and communicate effectively and professionally to customers, supervisors, other personnel is important for job success.
• Demonstrate competency in the diagnosis, repair, and troubleshooting of various mobile cranes
• The ability to perform thorough and accurate crane inspections
• Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
• The ability to read schematics (both electrical and hydraulic)
• Maintains a great attitude toward work
• Ability to perform task independently without direct supervision
• Perform thorough and accurate annual inspections
• Good customer service and communication skills
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required
• Ability to spot weld is beneficial
• Factory, vocational, or mechanical training
• History of working with different forms of mobile crane equipment, Manitowoc, Grove, Linkbelt