Prestigious, Leading, Standard of Excellence Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ( KSA) urgently requires western educated, trained and experienced Project Management Specialists- Healthcare
The Hospital is one of the best international healthcare standard hospital in Saudi Arabia - leading in exceptional quality healthcare and standard of excellence in patient care as well. Renowned through its dedicated team consisting of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals and is equipped with the latest cutting edge technology, state of the art technology. Has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare and exceptional patient care services alike. Leading Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for Passionate and Dedicated Project Management Specialists for their Project Management Office- Planning and Monitoring Department.
The ideal Project Management Specialist would have - previous/current Project Management Specialist experience – Hospital/Healthcare Industry /Medical or related field, Project Manager specialized in Hospital/Healthcare Facilities or
similar /related field. In your new role as a PMS/Project Management Specialist you will be responsible- for coordinating activities of the PMO-Project Management Office, for delivering the highest standard of Project Management Practice, for providing the most effective and efficient Project Management procedures, processes, tools and techniques - delivering a highly successful Project Management. Unique experience to be working in the KSA in a prestigious international standard Hospital alongside a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals- western expatriates. Opportunity to travel, to explore new culture and tradition, while making a difference and bringing contributions through your specialized skills, knowledge and expertise in Project Management.
- Western educated, trained, experienced Project Management Specialist;
- PMS/ Project Management Specialist- with Project Management experience and expertise – in either Hospital, Healthcare Industry, Medical- or similar/related area;
- Bachelor s Degree in Project Management, Business Administration or Healthcare Administration- or related; and/or Master s Degree in Project Management, Business Administration or Healthcare Administration – or related area;
- Minimum 6 years of related experience for Bachelor Degree Holders or minimum 4 years’ experience– for Master s Degree holders – of which two current years of experience working in a Senior or Supervisory position;
- Experience and expertise in providing and developing PMO programs, systems, policies and procedures;
- Superb - communication and interpersonal skills, analytical and negotiating skills, organizational and leadership skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills; Business Planning System knowledge along with business planning skills;
-Demonstrated exceptional- Project Management Skills, Business Planning Tools, Knowledge of department procedures and processes, MIS Reporting;
-Attention to detail, Flexibility, Quick timely response, Can-do attitude, Process/Quality focus, Achievement oriented, Patient/Customer service oriented, Employee focused, Energetic, Innovative, Respect and Ability to cope to different situations are only some of the qualities that the PMS/ Project Management Specialist needs to possess;
The Hospital is offering:
-Excellent tax-free salary package;
-Outstanding benefits package;
Free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), Free fully furnished accommodation, Utilities allowance;
-Free health insurance, Paid Holiday- generous annual leave time with free annual flights home, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and other perks as well;
If you qualify and are interested in this PMS/PMO- Project Management Specialist Opportunity, kindly send us your updated resume to:
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us online or call us either in Germany +49 210 2889 7930, Fax: +49 210 2889 7931 or in US at +1 713 701 5541 or by email