Standard of Excellence, Prestigious Leading Hospital in KSA urgently requires western educated, trained and experienced Nurse Supervisors
The hospital is one of the best international healthcare standard hospital in Saudi Arabia - leading in exceptional quality healthcare and standard of excellence in patient care as well. Renowned through its dedicated team consisting of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals and is equipped with the latest cutting edge technology, state of the art technology. Has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare and exceptional patient care services alike.
Leading Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for Passionate and Dedicated- Nursing Supervisors. Unique experience to be working in the KSA in a prestigious international standard Hospital alongside a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals- western expatriates. Opportunity to travel, to explore new culture and tradition, while making a difference and bringing contributions through your nursing skills, knowledge and expertise in your clinical nursing area.
- Western educated, trained, experienced Registered Nurse with valid RN license from country of origin;
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing or a 3 year Nursing Diploma; Post-graduate nursing studies preferred;
- Master’s Degree in Nursing Management or Health Services Administration and Advanced Clinical Specialty -Advanced Clinical Nurse Specialist- CNS - preferred as well;
- Registered Nurses with minimum 5 years of current clinical nursing experience- whereas current 2-3 years’ experience as a Nurse Supervisor;
- Specialist training along with certification in area of specialty required;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, organizational, supervisory and leadership skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills, nursing and administrative skills along with prioritizing and delegating responsibilities; Empathy, Compassion, Flexibility, Patience, Attention to detail, Energetic, Quick timely response, Respect and Ability to cope to different situations are only some of the qualities that the Nursing Supervisor needs to possess ;
The Hospital is offering:
-Excellent tax-free salary package;
-Outstanding benefits package;
Free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), Free fully furnished accommodation, Utilities allowance;
-Free health insurance, Paid Holiday- generous annual leave time with free annual flights home, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and other perks as well;
If you qualify and are interested in this Nurse Supervisor opportunity, kindly send us your updated resume to:
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us online at or call us either in Germany +49 210 2889 7930, Fax: +49 210 2889 7931 or in US at +1 713 701 5541 or by email