Prestigious, Leading, Standard of Excellence Hospital in KSA urgently requires western educated, trained and experienced Head RN s
The hospital is one of the best international healthcare standard hospital in Saudi Arabia - leading in exceptional quality healthcare and standard of excellence in patient care as well. Renowned through its dedicated team consisting of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals and is equipped with the latest cutting edge technology, state of the art technology. Has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare and exceptional patient care services alike. Leading Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for Passionate and Dedicated Head RN’s who are specialized in their own clinical nursing area. Unique experience to be working in the KSA in a prestigious international standard Hospital alongside a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals- western expatriates. Opportunity to travel, to explore new culture and tradition, while making a difference and bringing contributions through your nursing skills, knowledge and expertise in your clinical nursing area.
- Western educated, trained, experienced Registered Nurse with valid RN license from country of origin;
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing or a 3 year Nursing Diploma; Post-graduate nursing studies preferred;
- Master’s Degree in Nursing Management or Health Services Administration and Advanced Clinical Specialty -Advanced Clinical Nurse Specialist- CNS - preferred as well;
- Registered Nurses with minimum 5 years of current clinical nursing experience- whereas current 2-3 years of Head RN experience in one of the following Nursing Specialty areas: ER/A&E- Emergency Room/Accident& Emergency, Medical Ward, MICU, Surgical Ward, Medical/Surgical, Family Medicine, Pediatrics Ward, Hemodialysis, Family Medicine, Obstetrics-Gynecology/Maternity, Delivery Room, Nursery, NICU- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, OR/RR- Operating Room/Recovery Room, ICU, CCU, Cardiac Ward, Infection Control, Nursing Education, OPD-Outpatient Department;
- Specialist training along with certification in area of specialty required;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, organizational and leadership skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills, nursing and administrative Skills; Empathy, Compassion, Flexibility, Patience, Attention to detail, Energetic, Quick timely response, Respect and Ability to cope to different situations are only some of the qualities that the Head RN needs to possess;
The Hospital is offering:
-Excellent tax-free salary package;
-Outstanding benefits package;
Free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), Free fully furnished accommodation, Utilities allowance;
-Free health insurance, Paid Holiday- generous annual leave time with free annual flights home, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and other perks as well;
If you qualify and are interested in one of these Head RN opportunities, kindly send us your updated resume
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us online or call us either in Germany +49 210 2889 7930, Fax: +49 210 2889 7931 or in US at +1 713 701 5541 or by email