Standard of excellence, state of the art, prestigious Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia urgently requires western educated, trained and experienced Emergency Room RN
The hospital is one of the best international healthcare standard hospital in Saudi Arabia - leading in exceptional quality healthcare and standard of excellence in patient care as well. Renowned through its dedicated team consisting of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals and is equipped with the latest cutting edge technology, state of the art technology. Has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare and exceptional patient care services alike. Leading Hospital in Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for Passionate and Dedicated –Emergency Room RN for their Department of Emergency Medicine/ Emergency Medical Services.
Specialist training, experience and expertise- in ED/ER-Emergency Department/Emergency Room. Unique experience to be working in the KSA in a prestigious international standard Hospital alongside a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals- western expatriates. Opportunity to travel, to explore new culture and tradition, while making a difference and bringing contributions through your nursing skills, knowledge and expertise in your clinical nursing area.
- Western educated, trained and experienced Registered Nurse- with valid professional registration/license from country of origin;
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or equivalent Nursing Degree not less than 3 years study duration from accredited program;
- Registered Nurse specialized in ED/Emergency Nursing; Specialist training and education in ED/ER;
- Post-Graduate Specialist Course and/or Post-Graduate Specialist Certification in- Nursing Specialty;
- At least 4-5 years of present Nursing experience in a hospital or relevant healthcare setting- whereas minimum of 2 years clinical nursing experience/acute care experience in ED/Emergency Room;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, organizational skills, strong critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills, nursing skills along with prioritizing responsibilities;
- Empathy, Compassion, Flexibility, Patience, Attention to detail, Energetic, Quick timely response, Respect and Ability to cope to different situations are only some of the qualities that the ER RN needs to possess;
-Current- BLS and/or ACLS certificates;
The Hospital is offering:
-Excellent tax-free salary package;
-Outstanding benefits package;
-Free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), Free fully furnished accommodation, Utilities allowance;
-Free health insurance, Paid Holiday- generous annual leave time with free annual flights home, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and other perks as well;
If you qualify and are interested in this ER RN position, kindly send us your updated resume to:
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us online or call us either in Germany +49 210 2889 7930, Fax: +49 210 2889 7931 or in US at +1 713 701 5541