Marketing Manager - Marketing Director
DC Based – International Brand
We have an opening for a restaurant Marketing Manager for our DC locations.
This is a domestic USA and European brand developing a strong presence in the DC market.
This is a high visibility role creating a platform for elevated responsibilities in the restaurant marketing arena.
This is an exciting position, reports to the COO and Senior Director and comes with extensive benefits, vacation, job satisfaction and generous compensation.
• Develop and execute seasonal marketing campaigns in alignment with key stakeholders including Operations, Company team, Shop Management
• Responsible for developing and implementing Marketing Briefings and Marketing plans including store POS and weekly communications to Operations and Store Managers.
• Execute daily PR activity in alignment with PR strategy including alignment with partner, the press, bloggers,
• Ensure Website is maintained with up to date and accurate information promoting concept product range Employer brand, latest campaigns, to drive customers and potential employees to our shops
• Maintain and develop Brand Social Media presence on Twitter, Instagram & Facebook
• To create and coordinate the production and distribution of the internal newsletter – weekly communication and participate in monthly Operations Team meetings
• Responsible for packaging development and stock for core products
• Support the shops on a daily basis, this will include visiting company shops
• In conjunction with the Marketing Director, and the company team develop and implementation marketing activities relating to and including; NPD, PR and all communications
• Support NSO with preparation and execution of promotional activity
Visual Merchandising & POS
• Develop in-store point of sale signage and packs, ensuring timely and accurate communication and delivery to shops.
• Support photoshoots in line with COMPANY Brand guidelines
• Develop and execute window and in-store promotional changes and campaigns
• To regularly visit and support shops to ensure visual standards are maintained according to company standards
• To assist with stock control of all POS held in storage and re ordering to maintain optimum levels
• Assist with the packing and dispatch on-line orders and merchandise as required.
Skill and Technical Requirements
• Marketing degree or similar level educated
• Marketing experience
• Attention to detail essential
• Effective budget management
• Experience working with external agencies - PR, associations, partnerships, contractors.
• Computer literate (Microsoft software: (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) worked with customer databases and e-commerce
• Good planning and excellent organization skills, completer/finisher
• Good attention to detail and accurate in work, follows through on tasks
• Awareness of the food industry and retail in particular preferred
This is an exciting opportunity with a vibrant, unique international brand.
Presented by Tom Bull with Gecko Hospitality
Please send resumes to
Please send resumes to