$27B Manufacturing Company Atlanta, GA
• Company provides competitive and cost-effective benefits program including medical, spending accounts, life insurance, and disability.
• Company is growing rapidly, providing room for upward mobility.
• Company provides great work/life balance, health and wellness programs, and PTO.
Note from Hiring Manager
• Unofficial rotational program – 2 years.
• Hiring 4 in 2017 as the company has grown by $10B in sales in the last couple of years.
• Targeting 3-5 years and prefer BIG 4 experience.
Seeking Internal Auditor to conduct audits on behalf of the audit committee and management to assess the accuracy of financial records, effectiveness of internal controls, and quality of financial and operational processes. The role requires around 40% travel domestically. The auditor will have the opportunity to learn about business and career development.
Minimum Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and 2-5 years’ experience in public accounting or industry.
• Professional certification like CPA, CA, CIA, CFE, or actively pursuing one.
• Corporate governance, internal control evaluation, compliance (SOX), and substantive testing.
• Solid understanding of accounting principles and internal controls.
• Excellent financial and analytical skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Professionalism, initiative, commitment, objectivity, self-motivation, and independence.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills to build effective professional relationships.
• Ambition and desire to progress and develop into financial or other roles.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Conduct audits of financial and operational processes and plan/organize audits.
• Devise practical solutions and provide advice in relation to issues arising on audits.
• Use audit software to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of audits (training provided).
• Conduct SOX compliance testing.
• Liaise with company management on audit findings and proposed solutions.
• Prepare audit reports that document audit scope, findings, and recommendations.
• Evaluate management responses to audit recommendations.
• Develop and promote improvements to risk management and internal control processes.
• Disseminate best practices and contribute to business performance improvement.
• Carry out special project work as required.
Internal Auditor -, GA
Atlanta, GA - auditor, audit, internal, internal audit,...
Internal Auditor -, GA
Atlanta, GA - auditor, audit, internal audit, sox, internal,...
Senior Level Auditor Branch of Multi State Firm
Atlanta, GA - auditor, accountancy, audit, accounting, c.p.a.,...
SOX Senior Auditor
Atlanta, GA - auditor, sox, accountant, sap, hyperion, audit,...
Lead Auditor GA at Willis Towers Watson
Atlanta, GA - auditor, audit, pharmacy, management, solutions,...
Atlanta, GA - auditor, audit, sox, internal auditor, accounting,...
Atlanta, GA - auditor, audit, accounting, auditing, big, finish,...