We are currently recruiting for Emergency Medicine Registrar doctors to Ireland. The positions are in city and countryside hospitals with beautiful countryside surroundings.
• Participate as a member of a multi-disciplinary team in the provision of medical care to patients;
• diagnose and treat patients;
• ensure that duties and functions are undertaken in a manner that prioritises the safety and well-being of patients;
• assess patients on admission and/or discharge as required and write detailed reports in the case notes;
• order and interpret diagnostic tests;
• initiate and monitor treatment;
• communicate effectively with patients and clients;
• attend clinics and participate in relevant meetings, case conferences and ward rounds; followed by documentation of findings on each patients chart; follow through with actions arising from the round;
• perform other duties as required by the supervising Consultant / Clinical Director / Employer
• Fluent English, IELTS language certificate may be required
• IMC registration (or prepared to register at once when offered a position)
• 3-5 years of relevant medical experience
• Competitive salaries depending on experience + overtime
• Relocation assistance
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us by sending your CV!
Pediatric Registrar doctors, Ireland
Ireland, Cork, County Cork - registrar, vacancies, doctors, ielts, case,...
Process & Technology Transformation - Senior Quality Leader
Ireland, Cork, Cork - lean, fda, orthopaedic, medical device,...