Staff Licensed Nurse – Bothell, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a strong, experienced Licensed Vocational Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse (LVN / LPN) to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Skilled Nursing Facility / Long-Term Care Facility (SNF / LTC) / Nursing Home in Bothell, Washington. We have evening shifts available now (2pm to 11pm).
LVN / LPN qualifications:
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react decisively in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Both experienced and new grad Licensed Nurses encouraged to apply.
Licensed Nurse Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive hourly wages
• Medical Insurance
• Vision insurance
• Life insurance
• PTO with "cash out" benefit
• Holiday pay at time and half
You will enjoy the chance to have a positive impact on the quality of each resident’s life while leading a group of experienced medical professionals. The staff values the opportunity to help every member of the community make the most of each day.
The chosen Staff Nurse candidate will be rewarded with market leading compensation including an impressive salary and extensive benefits package.
Please click apply now, call Joel Reed at 360-695-1246 for more info, email JReed@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-890-4788 to be considered for this evening shift Licensed Nurse position in Bothell, WA. We look forward to hearing from you!