Private and thriving medical group seeks a Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP to work in rural primary care/family practice near the Trout and Salmon Rivers of Upstate New York - Malone/Potsdam, NY area. 2 months paid time off per year near mountains, lakes, colleges, rivers, pristine farms and a great place to live!
This position is replacing a retiring MD. The new FNP will have a wonderful chance to make a big difference in rural community by providing much need primary care services.
• Someone energetic, outgoing, community centered person
• FNP experience, preferably 5 years as an FNP
• Able to work alone in the clinic 3 days a week
• $115-122,000 annual salary plus 3% annual pay increases available. Student Loan Repayment option.
• Full medical benefits-80% of family paid, life, LTD and STD benefits and 401k 3% match/contribution
• 1.8 Months off per year = vacation, holidays, personal and sick time. Plus CME’s and $2500, DEA paid and association fees paid.
About the Family Practice Opening:
• Mon-fri 730a-4p, seeing all ages in family practice/primary care, about 10-20 patients per day seen
• MD on site 2 days a week
• APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse)/ MSN / CRNP / ARNP/ ACNP/ FNP-BC, Family Nurse Practitioner will see all ages, with an emergency care/ER nearby.
Nurse Practitioner Home Based Palliative SIGN-ON- Long
NY - palliative, practitioner, nurse practitioner, fnp,...
RN Registered Nurse
Malone, NY - care, patient, family, nurse, planning, direct,...
Malone, NY - practitioner, nurse practitioner,...
PC/Desktop support at Fort Bragg, NC
Fort Bragg, NC - desktop support, desktop, cisco, pc,...
Potsdam, NY - practitioner, nurse practitioner, nurse, teaching,...
Nurse Practitioner, House Calls - Part Time - - Clinton
Plattsburgh, NY - family, practitioner, health, nurse practitioner,...
Plattsburgh, NY - practitioner, nurse practitioner, family nurse,...