NP centered outpatient healthcare group seeks a Child or Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to treat mostly child/adolescents in the Dayton-Springfield, Ohio area. 1.5 months paid time off per year and Student Loan Repayment!
The PMHNP will get to work in a collegial team setting where they have all the resources needed to best serve their patient population. This group is passionate about bringing the best healthcare possible to patients that may not always be able to afford it. This new PMHNP will get to see patients change and be a part of a building healthcare community where quality care is highly valued.
• $85-125,000 annual salary, Plus Student Loan Repayment!
• Full medical, life, LTD and STD benefits and 401k contribution at 3%
• 6 weeks paid time off per year (including 10 holidays) plus 1 week for CME’s
• Mon-Friday 8a-5p, no weekends, some possible phone call
• Family or Child PMHNP / FPMHNP/ CPMHNP / Psych Certified NP / Psych APRN will work in a team setting treating ages 3-18 or 3-21. APRN /MSN / ARNP –Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner –Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
• Psych/behavioral health patients include: depression, autism, developmental delays, adhd, counseling, etc.
• Desire to work with Medicaid/under-privileged population
• Work in a team setting with other NPs and MDs
• Positive attitude with excellent customer service
Mental Health Registered Nurse (RN) - Weekend Day Shift (Sat, Sun)
Dayton, OH - correctional, mental, psychiatric, health,...
Childrens - Advocate
Dayton, OH - child, mental, behavioral, mental health, advocate,...
Dayton, OH - therapist, mental, mental health, substance,...
Dayton, OH - counselor, therapist, mental health, mental,...
Therapist - In Home (Dayton, OH)
Dayton, OH - christian, therapist, mental, mental health, lpc,...
Behavioral Health Technician (BHT)
Dayton, OH - psychiatric, behavioral, behavioral health,...
Outpatient Adult Therapist
Dayton, OH - counselor, substance, mental health, therapist,...