Global manufacturing firm with operations in Los Angeles seeks a qualified Maintenance Manager.
- Bachelor's degree (highly preferred)
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in maintenance management
- Experience with electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic equipment
- Experience managing / supervising staff
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel
This is a direct hire, full time position with a salary, up to $80,000/year along with comprehensive benefits including medical, 401k, etc.
To apply, please email your resume as a Microsoft Word attachment.
In the subject line, please write: "PJF-MaintMML"
Assistant Maintenance Manager
Los Angeles, CA - maintenance manager, maintenance, assistant,...
Commerce, CA - maintenance manager, maintenance, planner, direct,...
COORD, SOCIAL SERVICES
Los Angeles, CA - case, facility, managers, contract, staff,...
Sr. Design Manager
Los Angeles, CA - design, construction, sr, manager, international,...
CA - maintenance manager, coating, glass, plc,...
Fleet Mechanic / Technician
Los Angeles, CA - maintenance manager, brake, components, apprentice,...
Tax Services Senior Manager - International Tax Services - L
Los Angeles, CA - tax, services, international, global, clients,...