Global manufacturing firm with operations in Los Angeles seeks a qualified Maintenance Manager.
- Bachelor's degree (highly preferred)
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in maintenance management
- Experience with electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic equipment
- Experience managing / supervising staff
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel
This is a direct hire, full time position with a salary, up to $80,000/year along with comprehensive benefits including medical, 401k, etc.
To apply, please email your resume as a Microsoft Word attachment.
In the subject line, please write: "PJF-MaintMML"
CA - maintenance manager, maintenance...
CA - maintenance manager, plant, maintenance,...
Los Angeles, CA - maintenance manager, plant, maintenance, food,...
Math Teacher - Single Subject Credential
Los Angeles, CA - teachers, instructional, teacher,...
Los Angeles, CA - maintenance manager, plant, mechanical, food,...
Maintenance Technician II
El Segundo, CA - maintenance manager, mechanical, electrical,...
Saint Charles, IL - plant manager, plastic, solar, plan, plant, well,...