It all starts here! Field Energy Specialist is the first point of contact to help educate potential customers about the many benefits of solar energy. Through our partnerships with Eco One Solar Sales Group, you will be responsible for identifying potential customers, answering their questions regarding our service and meeting customer consultations in their homes. You will receive extensive training on Ecological Estates LLC Solar Division advanced sales process and technologies.
This job isn’t for the faint of heart. It is for people who sincerely want to succeed, learn, grow, work with other smart equally passionate people and change the world for the better. The ideal candidate must have a strong focus on customer service and the ability to build rapport and gain trust. With a positive, “can do” attitude, you will conduct in home consultations to educate customers on the benefits of clean, affordable energy in their homes.
Benefits for Contractor sales Positions:
• No cold calling, we set the appointments for you
• No cap on commissions
• Top Energy Specialists typically earn $75-180k or $2500 - $6000 per week
• Training with the nation’s leader in solar power
• Engage customers regarding Solar and Others clean energy solutions
• Drive the creation of in-house leads to meet personal and team sales goals and objectives
• Collaborate with others Outside Solar Sales Energy Consultants to confirm in-home appointments
• Work side-by-side with top sales producers and learn from them directly
• 2 years prior experience in a quota-driven sales position highly preferred
• Retail sales experience, outside sales experience - working outside sales highly preferred
• Prior experience generating customer leads preferred
• Proficient with Excel and MS Outlook (+CRM tool preferred)
• Slightly obsessive about providing a great customer experience, in all the right ways
• High energy, even higher integrity
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• We welcome over-achievers, leaders, Peace Corps or Teach for America volunteers, College athletes, Eagle Scouts, former military veterans, and community service leaders
• Must be flexible working weekend, evening and holiday shifts
• Must be comfortable standing and walking for long periods of time in a retail sales environment
• Recent college grads preferred
• Valid driver’s license
Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org, reference “Solar Energy Consultant” in subject line, attach your resume
Residential Senior Sales Consultant
Austin, TX - solar, sales consultant, sales, consultant, energy,...
Canvassar - Solar Sales
Austin, TX - solar, it, quality, process, first, appointments,...
Residential Solar Sales
Austin, TX - solar, sales, sales consultant, consultant, leads,...
Solar Sales Manager - Work at Home - bonus first week
Austin, TX - solar, area, first, commissioning, world, retired,...
Solar Ambassador- Go Green & Earn Green
Austin, TX - solar, green, earn, energy, clean, ambassador,...
Canvassar - Solar Sales
Austin, TX - solar, appointments, numbers, it, 1099, sales, 2nd,...
SR. ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE Energy Efficiency & Renewables - TX
TX - solar, renewable, bio, energy, executive,...