Director of Nursing Services – Eastern Oregon
We have a new employment opportunity for a Registered Nurse to serve as Director of Nursing Services in a lovely skilled nursing facility located in a small Oregon community. This is a great opportunity for a senior nurse executive to ensure safety, promote health, and preserve dignity for all residents. We are searching for an experienced DON with integrity and exceptional clinical skills.
*$5K bonus with 1 year commitment!
The DNS will establish operational goals, objectives, and budgets for multiple departments. In addition, the DNS will ensure that all disciplines function in unified, integrated, and coordinated manner across the continuum of care.
• Monitoring all departments for quality assurance and cost effectiveness
• Aligning clinical departments to form a collaborative, cohesive, and efficient team
• Ensuring service, positive health outcomes, and resource stewardship
• Evaluating employee performance
• Conducting resident satisfaction reviews and addressing concerns promptly
The chosen candidate will be rewarded with generous compensation including an attractive benefits package. The corporate culture is supportive and responsive. The company facilitates education by providing mentoring and training opportunities to help staff advance professionally.
Please call Joel Reed at 360-695-1246, email resume to JReed@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-890-4788 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!