Our client is a supplier of plastic systems and components. Due to growth in their business they have a need for an Account Manager. This is a direct-hire position and it will be based in the metro Detroit area.
This position is responsible for identifying new business and maintaining current business with a variety of industrial customers. This will include cultivating customer relationships, ongoing sales planning, business development, and account management.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Function as key contact person to customers
* Identify and grow new business opportunities
* Provide customer and competitor intelligence necessary to win business
* Promote company as strategic partner to customers
* Develop and implement quote schedule to meet customer expectations
* Make quotations for new business RFQ and engineering changes
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
* Bachelors degree
* 5+ years total sales experience in the automotive, medical, and/or construction industries
* Previous automotive sales experience with the OEMs is required
* Product experience with plastic systems and components is a plus
* Business Development skills and acumen
* Strong communication skills
* Self-motivated and self-directed
Automotive Digital Marketing Account Manager
Detroit, MI - oem, digital marketing, automotive, account,...
Product Application Engineer
Troy, MI - cad, assembly, engineer, validation, chemical,...
Plymouth, MI - components, self, oem, account, automotive,...
Human Resources Manager
Troy, MI - hr manager, plastic, hr, resources manager, french,...
Used Car Sales Representative
Detroit, MI - automotive, car, sales, automotive sales, office,...
Quality Program Engineer
Troy, MI - quality engineer, ppap, supplier quality, engineer,...
Senior Designer Interior Plastic Trim
Warren, MI - injection, designer, plastic, cad, design engineer,...