Our client is a supplier of powertrain systems and components. Due to growth in their business they have a need for an Account Manager. This is a direct-hire position and it will be based in the metro Detroit area.
This position is responsible for identifying new business and maintaining current business with the commercial vehicle OEM customers. This will include cultivating customer relationships, ongoing sales planning, business development, and account management.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Function as key contact person to customers
* Identify and grow new business opportunities
* Provide customer and competitor intelligence necessary to win business
* Promote company as strategic partner to customers
* Develop and implement quote schedule to meet customer expectations
* Make quotations for new business RFQ and engineering changes
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
* Bachelors degree preferred
* 5+ years total sales experience in the automotive, commercial vehicle, and/or specialty vehicle markets
* Previous sales experience with the commercial vehicle or commercial diesel OEMs is required
* Business Development skills and acumen
* Strong communication skills
* Self-motivated and self-directed
Sr. Account Manager
Troy, MI - automotive, gm, account manager, account, sr,...
Auburn Hills, MI - account manager, account, mechanical engineering,...
Plymouth, MI - automotive, account manager, account, oem,...
Troy, MI - mechanical, mechanic, electrical, warranty,...
Commercial Account Manager I
Troy, MI - tooling, instrument, purchasing, engineering, oem,...
Farmington, MI - coo, collections, receivable, electrical, vp, c,...
Troy, MI - immediate hire, account manager, voltage, manager,...