Our client is a Tier I automotive supplier of powertrain systems and components. Due to growth in their business they have a need for an Account Manager. This is a direct-hire position and it will be based in the metro Detroit area.
This position is responsible for identifying new business and maintaining current business with the automotive OEMs and Tier I suppliers. This will include cultivating customer relationships, ongoing sales planning, business development, and account management.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Function as key contact person to customers
* Identify and grow new business opportunities
* Provide customer and competitor intelligence necessary to win business
* Promote company as strategic partner to customers
* Develop and implement quote schedule to meet customer expectations
* Make quotations for new business RFQ and engineering changes
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
* Bachelors degree preferred
* 3+ years total experience in sales
* Previous automotive sales experience with the OEMs is required
* Experience with powertrain-related components is preferred (HVAC, fluid handling systems, fuel systems, thermal systems, etc.)
* Strong leadership skills and coaching skills
* Strong communication skills
* Self-motivated and self-directed
Director of Operations
Auburn Hills, MI - plant, manufacturing, operations, automotive,...
Troy, MI - ford, automotive, account, oem, interior,...
Thermal Garage Supervisor
Auburn Hills, MI - thermal, supervisor, mechanics, summer, engineers,...
Troy, MI - native, account manager, manager, sales, account,...
General Sales Manager
MI - automotive, sales manager, dealer, sales, manager,...
Troy, MI - sales director, thermal, hvac, automotive,...
Account Manager - Marketing Sales Entry Level MON-FRI)
Warren, MI - management, marketing, office, sales,...