Sr. Pre-Sales Telecom Engineer – New York
The function of this role is to engage with the customer as the technical expert in solution design, product demonstration, requirement gathering, and all other technical elements of the customer engagement process including; Proposals and Tender. You will also be instrumental in educating non-technical staff on product features and capabilities through ongoing efforts to maintain up to date competitive knowledge across the team.
- Engage with customer to develop trusted technology advisor relationships with key decision makers
- Work with customers to discover and gather technical and business requirements
- Assist sales in customer meetings to answer technical questions
- Respond to technical components of RFI/RFP/RFQ
- Assist sales in technical components of tender and bidding process
- Design and implement PoC
- Prepare and deliver presentations to educate customers of solution and service benefits relevant to their business/technology needs and goals
- Architect solutions to meet customer requirements within industry and technology best practices
- Act as the technical authority for assessment and approval of specifications for solution construction or change
- Assist partners with project plan, direction, and evaluation with the inclusion of costs, requirements, and timeline
Liaise with customer and internal staff throughout project delivery to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved
- Share knowledge of product benefits and capability in ongoing training sessions with technical and non-technical staff
- Assist GM with regional corporate growth activity- es and take on increase position responsibility when appropriate
- Participate in technology and professional training and development to continue to enhance your skills and capability
Technical skills in Networking and a broad background in Information Security
TCP/IP and data stacks, switches, routers, VPN, Firewalls
Good knowledge of LAN network infrastructure: security, routing, network management and performance management
Knowledge of messaging products (SMSC, MMSC, gateways).
Good knowledge of enterprise applications like SAP
Detailed knowledge of both Windows, MAC, and Linux OS
Good knowledge of TCP/IP, switches, routers
Storage related or other relevant technology certification
Enterprise Communications, Messaging, or Collaboration Solution Architecture, Consulting, Pre-Sales experience
Excellent communication skills with ability to influence C-level decision maker
Excellent oral and written communications and presentation skills to articulate product differentiators, capabilities and value-add.
Strong consulting and needs assessment capability
- Base Sal – 95 – 120K (DOE)
- Full Benefits
- Career Growth
Betty Scott, HR Div. 646 250 8103
Pre-Sales Solution Engineer - Big Data/Analytics Software
New York, NY - pre sales, technical, engineer, pre,...
LIC, NY - telecom, recruiter, information, consultants, it,...
Senior Business Analyst
New York, NY - telecom, analyst, information, consultants, it,...
Manager IT Services
- pmo, it, it support, telecom, infrastructure,...
Marketing Communications Associate - Telecom and Tech Accounts
New York, NY - telecom, sales, marketing, purchasing, product,...
New York, NY - telecom, sdlc, engineer, developer, information,...
DSL Technical Support Representative
New York, NY - russian, fiber, voip, telecom, technical, switch,...