1 to 3 years Clerical/administrative skills and experience in an office environment.
Preferred in a related field or equivalent work experience preferred
Listen to voice recordings made by psychologists and psychiatrists and convert them into written reports and other documents to provide a permanent record of member care.
The transcriptionist will:
• Listen to recorded dictations of psychologist and psychiatrists.
• Transcribe and interpret the dictation into operative reports and other documents.
• Translate medical jargon and abbreviations into the appropriate long form.
• Identify inconsistencies, errors and missing information within a report.
• Follow up with the psychologist or psychiatrist to ensure the accuracy of the reports.
• Review and edit transcribed material for spelling, grammar, clarity and appropriate medical terminology.
• Follow Member privacy and confidentiality guidelines.
• Enter transcribed reports into the Member's electronic record.
Clerical/administrative skills and experience in an office environment.
Associate's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
Harrisburg, PA - hr, temp, perm...
Harrisburg, PA - psychiatrist, b.c., chemical...
Associate Customer Service Representative - United Concordia Dental
Harrisburg, PA - hr, spanish, bilingual, typing, legal, health,...
Marketing Communications Assistant - Entry Level
Harrisburg, PA - hr, marketing, journalism, stress,...
Human Resources Specialist
Harrisburg, PA - hr, human, human resources, resources, specialist,...
Title Clearing Associate - Mortgage
PA - mortgage, hr, typing, clearance, associate,...
CDL A - Truck Driver
Harrisburg, PA - ex, hr, hauling, payroll, driver, hazmat,...