1 to 3 years Clerical/administrative skills and experience in an office environment.
Preferred in a related field or equivalent work experience preferred
Listen to voice recordings made by psychologists and psychiatrists and convert them into written reports and other documents to provide a permanent record of member care.
The transcriptionist will:
• Listen to recorded dictations of psychologist and psychiatrists.
• Transcribe and interpret the dictation into operative reports and other documents.
• Translate medical jargon and abbreviations into the appropriate long form.
• Identify inconsistencies, errors and missing information within a report.
• Follow up with the psychologist or psychiatrist to ensure the accuracy of the reports.
• Review and edit transcribed material for spelling, grammar, clarity and appropriate medical terminology.
• Follow Member privacy and confidentiality guidelines.
• Enter transcribed reports into the Member's electronic record.
Clerical/administrative skills and experience in an office environment.
Associate's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
Registered Nurse RN REHB (Contract)
Harrisburg, PA - contract, hr, information, office, r.n., licensed,...
Harrisburg, PA - hr, temp, perm...
Dedicated Home Daily CDL A Truck Drivers - Off Weekends
PA - hr, 1st shift, 1st, text, straight, van, trailer,...
SuperFood Service - Meat Cutter
PA - meat, cutter, hr...
Clerical / Administrative
Camp Hill, PA - camp, yr, clerical, administrative, hr, hill,...
Annville, PA - hr, payroll, administrator, vp, administrative,...
General Warehouse Labor /hr
Harrisburg, PA - hr, laborers, warehouse, temp, labor, packing,...