1 to 3 years Clerical/administrative skills and experience in an office environment.
Preferred in a related field or equivalent work experience preferred
Listen to voice recordings made by psychologists and psychiatrists and convert them into written reports and other documents to provide a permanent record of member care.
The transcriptionist will:
• Listen to recorded dictations of psychologist and psychiatrists.
• Transcribe and interpret the dictation into operative reports and other documents.
• Translate medical jargon and abbreviations into the appropriate long form.
• Identify inconsistencies, errors and missing information within a report.
• Follow up with the psychologist or psychiatrist to ensure the accuracy of the reports.
• Review and edit transcribed material for spelling, grammar, clarity and appropriate medical terminology.
• Follow Member privacy and confidentiality guidelines.
• Enter transcribed reports into the Member's electronic record.
Clerical/administrative skills and experience in an office environment.
Associate's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
Legal Transcriptionist - Online
Syracuse, NY - transcription, transcriptionist, administrator,...
Film and TV Transcribers
Los Angeles, CA - film, freelance, transcription, speakers,...
Boise, ID - transcriptionist...
Harrisburg, PA - psychiatrist, locum, credentialing, med, total...
Harrisburg, PA - psychiatrist, psychiatric, psychiatry,...
Remote TypeWell Transcriber
Kansas City, MO - typewell, remote, final, cal...
Harrisburg, PA - hr, medical records, database, pc, windows, hedis,...