Western educated, trained, experienced and specialized Registered Nurses urgently required for a Standard of Excellence, Prestigious Leading Hospital in KSA
The Hospital: The Hospital is an International healthcare standard Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Provides exceptional quality healthcare and has standard of excellence in patient care. State-of-the-art Hospital, equipped with the latest cutting edge technology and consists of a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals.
Leading Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for Passionate and Dedicated Registered Nurses who are specialized in their own clinical nursing area. Unique experience to be working in the KSA in a prestigious international standard Hospital alongside a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals- western expatriates. Opportunity to travel, to explore new culture and tradition, while making a difference and bringing contributions through your nursing skills, knowledge and expertise in your clinical nursing area.
- Western educated, trained, experienced Registered Nurse with valid RN license from country of origin;
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing or a 3 year Nursing Diploma;
- Registered Nurses with minimum 3-5 years current clinical experience in one of the following nursing specialty area: Medical Ward, Surgical Ward,
Cardiac Ward, Pediatric Ward, Obstetrics/Gynecology ward, General Surgery, ICU, NICU, CCU, Operating Room-General, OR OBS-Operating Room –Obstetrics,
Nursery, LDR- Labour & Delivery Room, Internal Medicine, ENT, Orhtopedics, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Cardiology, Pediatric, OB/Gyne and ER;
- Specialist training along with certification in area of specialty required;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, Problem solving skills, Empathy, Flexibility, Patience, Attention to detail, Quick timely response, Respect and
ability to cope to different situations are only some of the qualities that the RN need to possess;
The hospital is offering:
-Great tax-free salary package and benefits package;
- Free medical insurance, free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), free fully furnished accommodation and much more;
If you’re interested in one of these RN opportunities, kindly send us your updated resume to:
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us or call us either in Germany +49 (0)171 1627273, Fax: +49 (0)3212 133 0672 or USA & Canada: +1 713 701 5541